The Morbid Hideout

Looks awesome i love those ready dressed hideouts keep them coming !!!
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
Drakseraph wrote:
How are people falling for this come on WAKE UP this is just another boss room there no creativity no imagination no style. These hideouts are just becoming hey what boss room can we cash in on and make a quick buck. For so much money that get spent on MTX you would think GGG can at least come up with something much better then the last few hideouts we got.

Can't disagree on that one. And now someone is going to say that you are too whiny.

That's PoE community in a nutshell ;)

WTB: map devices in different sizes/new ones in general; more hideouts with multiple levels like brutal hideout; rewards that are things that we dont already have a dozen of just from playing every season; the ability to open your guild stash tabs to control clicking items ONTO it at least if not off as well; really anything that hasnt been recycled for the last five years completely removing all joy from it in general would just be awesome, honestly.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
It would be nice if all the dark hideouts has an option to buy as a bright hideout, and vice versa too..
Selling some legacy items at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781732
Delirium Impale/Attack Speed/Maim 8 passive/2 socket Cluster Jewels at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2810307
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
Drakseraph wrote:
How are people falling for this come on WAKE UP this is just another boss room there no creativity no imagination no style. These hideouts are just becoming hey what boss room can we cash in on and make a quick buck. For so much money that get spent on MTX you would think GGG can at least come up with something much better then the last few hideouts we got.

Can't disagree on that one. And now someone is going to say that you are too whiny.

That's PoE community in a nutshell ;)

This.

How about something original for a change again?
Yeah, I'm not sold whatsoever on the "hey, we're now selling you boss arenas (that have been in the game for 4+ years) as minimal-effort hideouts for $18 a pop!"

Creativity would be the key. And they don't need to create new art assets: some of GGG's best work, area-wise, is when the map-makers of the company combined different assets from different themes in entirely new ways. This started way back when they made the "Mines Map," (now called "Flooded Mine Map") taking the caves from Act 1 and filling it with the various machinery from the Act 3 Docks.

Of course, as they created more and more of these, they then, in the classic GGG rush of "we need to crank out more content!" appropriated most of those designs to make the new zones from Acts 6-9, often taking the name outright. (Plateau, Tower, Lighthouse, Reef, Ancient City, Arachnid Temple, Promenade, Terrace, Port, Desert Spring and Geode were all taken to make new zones... With most of them stealing the name and forcing the map to be re-named) I digress a little...

...GGG should take this approach to coming up with some new hideouts: no need to design/create new assets (which is pretty costly) but they can certainly try to combine old assets in new ways to make something interesting; this applies to hideouts, not just maps. Where, for instance, is our "icefire forge" hideout? Think divided, only based on sewer tileset, with half pouring out frigid blue water, the other glowing lava! Such an idea wouldn't work too well for a map (the split theme's hard to do in a non-unique map) but works excellent for a hideout.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jan 24, 2020, 8:14:54 AM
Eh. At this rate, I might just hold out for the "Lioneye's Watch Hideout" MTX. >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
Eh. At this rate, I might just hold out for the "Lioneye's Watch Hideout" MTX. >.>
The towns could make for some pretty nice hideouts, at least compared to small boss arenas.
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
Some towns could make for some pretty nice hideouts, at least compared to small boss arenas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info