Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

Orion Set is best set.

I really like the big guy on the throne (apparition) and his animations.
It's a pity that the black cloak from the concept art isn't included in the judicator supporter pack.
El Psy Kongroo.
CLOAK FOR JUDICATOR PLEASE!
any news on 3.9.3?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Sadly, the concepts are way better than the ingame appearance. The last years core packs was way better in my eyes. They look like some cheap armour packs but nothing that worth a higher price. :/
Last edited by Eisbehr on Jan 21, 2020, 7:02:21 AM
The concept art looks 30 times better then the current art where's your q/a? How did that not pass like that cloak looks flawless and it's gone lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
They look soo cool.
I wish we would get the portal effect of the conquerors aswell.
Anyone got an idea if that might happen in the future?

Ok, so here is the thing: I WANT THIS CLOAK!

As long as you make it "alive" so it doesn't just hang on you but float like in this concept art i dont care if i have to pay 640 points to get it, i will do it.

A few pointers tho, if you ever do decide to make this:

1: Dont wash out the colors, keep the black really black.

2: The "smoke" around it should complement it, not be the main focus. It should be like spices, some are necessary for a good dish, but you can fuck it up real quick if you put too much in.

3: It has weight, and as such shouldn't float too high, mimicking wings. The perfect height, in my opinion, would be from the shoulder down for the length of the characters arm. The concept art pictures it in what seems like an updraft, which is a bit too high for idle stances.
Last edited by Fluffy_Maverick on Jan 21, 2020, 8:34:29 AM
Concept art as always looks 250x better then the released items. You really need to fix coloring and broken models(I still dont know why you make mtx based on current models instead of updating them or making mtx have their own models)in the game since the 240$ concept art looks insane while in game it looks like a full latex black suit.
"

Ok, so here is the thing: I WANT THIS CLOAK!

As long as you make it "alive" so it doesn't just hang on you but float like in this concept art i dont care if i have to pay 640 points to get it, i will do it.

A few pointers tho, if you ever do decide to make this:

1: Dont wash out the colors, keep the black really black.

2: The "smoke" around it should complement it, not be the main focus. It should be like spices, some are necessary for a good dish, but you can fuck it up real quick if you put too much in.

3: It has weight, and as such shouldn't float too high, mimicking wings. The perfect height, in my opinion, would be from the shoulder down for the length of the characters arm. The concept art pictures it in what seems like an updraft, which is a bit too high for idle stances.

Missing mtx will likely be added to to the mtx shop in the future. Just be patient.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info