Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

I think if there would be the portals of the conqueror included, i would instant buy the orion supporter.
So... My Judicator do not have cloak like the picture :(
"
yeziblo wrote:
So... My Judicator do not have cloak like the picture :(

Don’t worry exile, it’ll likely be offer in the mtx shop. This is normal. Just save 320 points for when this day comes.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
These are really much nicer than the last ones. The last ones ware too quirky and kind of overdone, this is just some badass, detailed armor and characters (which of goood).

Edit: Though I don't really play anymore, I just lurk, so I won't be getting any.
Last edited by GrayR on Jan 21, 2020, 11:26:47 AM
So why is the core pack armor green instead of this cool Looking Gold/black Colour :(
"
"

Ok, so here is the thing: I WANT THIS CLOAK!

As long as you make it "alive" so it doesn't just hang on you but float like in this concept art i dont care if i have to pay 640 points to get it, i will do it.

A few pointers tho, if you ever do decide to make this:

1: Dont wash out the colors, keep the black really black.

2: The "smoke" around it should complement it, not be the main focus. It should be like spices, some are necessary for a good dish, but you can fuck it up real quick if you put too much in.

3: It has weight, and as such shouldn't float too high, mimicking wings. The perfect height, in my opinion, would be from the shoulder down for the length of the characters arm. The concept art pictures it in what seems like an updraft, which is a bit too high for idle stances.

Missing mtx will likely be added to to the mtx shop in the future. Just be patient.

While that will probably happen for the cloak shown on the judicator concept art, i just wanted to bring more attention to the cut concept art for the cloak of his apparition. I don't really care for updating the apparition itself, its just that the cloak deserves an mtx of its own.
Is this a JoJo reference?
Looks like the engine is a huge artistic limitation since the concept art is way better than the 3d models
Need more brains, exile?
"
MasterTBC wrote:
Looks like the engine is a huge artistic limitation since the concept art is way better than the 3d models

I can easily imagine Diablo 4 (engine) totally crushing this awesome concept art - can't wait to see what Blizz delivers.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
wow art SO good! rly liked it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jan 21, 2020, 12:39:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info