Core Supporter Packs Concept Art

Concept art beautiful as always.
Veritania is HAWT! No wonder Drox is so taken by her. :o
"
Not bad but overall not as good value and good looking aesthetically compared to last year in my opinion.

my thoughts exactly.
the quality of these packs were even below that of the league packs.
They shouldnt celebrate this mediocrity when compared to last years level.

no back attachments , no hoodies , the value is just not there.
But then we can only blame the blindly devoted who are accepting this lower effort /valued packs.

i wish you would of stuck to the colors in the concept art and not forced them to be a specific color theme.

When are you fixing the map tab?
Last edited by nadakuu on Jan 20, 2020, 8:44:20 PM
Where my cloak

✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jan 20, 2020, 9:05:15 PM
Great stuff, always love to see the concept art for this game.

I hope poe2 brings actual wrap aroundy wide cloaks and not just the narrow capes we have now...
When I kill a man he stays dead.

fucking awful,make me wanna refund every time look at it.look so gay

art alway look better than MTX
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Last edited by s_yeelun on Jan 20, 2020, 9:42:40 PM
after:
map completion bug (that made your whole atlas completed)
awakener orb fix
tane's labarotry bug (which some ppl got 100+mirrors due to that)

this felt refreshing.

I honestly feel like Judicator tiet is kind of let down transitioning from concept art to ingame model, the apparition should have kept the purple hues for its skin tone and I have no clue why the cape was cut from the set, scratching my head... also the transition from the concept to the ingame model has the armor set looking more like flesh than actual metal as shown in the concept.
If only the MTX devs had the skill to recreate the renderings... the artwork is amazing.
Saved
Concept Art Crusader and Eyrie Armor just look so incredibly beautiful. A shame most of the in-game models rn don't do them Justice. Also the original gold on the Basilisk looks much better than the green we got. While I liked these sets more than previous ones I really feel they didn't translate quite well in to the game. Also, portals would've been a better deal than aparitions. Kudos to the concept artists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info