New Microtransactions

If only you could put 3 of them then you would be Invoker :D
they're really cute when rolling but look awful when bouncing due to absolutely no deformation animation
generally dangerous
"
ekaye wrote:
How about a Physical Ball, a.k.a. Pet Rock?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA this one was good. here's a rock for 20 dollars :) enjoy
aka saddest pet ever :)))
"
xXJoshiiXx wrote:
"
umx wrote:
Glad you can take time for stupid crap like this so you can make more money.. but cant fix shit in the game.. GJ

SO thats why you keep playing it nonstop, and comment on nearly every new post they throw out. Not like the ART TEAM has jacksht to do with coding and the gameplay part xDD

the mechanics in this game are astronomically complicated, so yeah the art guys are just doing their thing BUT... my damn crucible portals when will they get fixed to not drop my fps to 15 in hideout? it's been one year and no fix but support told me they know about it.
and yes everyone else using them has the same problem.
if i leave them up enough time they crash the game
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jan 20, 2020, 11:03:44 AM
if they cost more as 5 Points they are overpriced....
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
xXJoshiiXx wrote:
"
umx wrote:
Glad you can take time for stupid crap like this so you can make more money.. but cant fix shit in the game.. GJ

SO thats why you keep playing it nonstop, and comment on nearly every new post they throw out. Not like the ART TEAM has jacksht to do with coding and the gameplay part xDD

the mechanics in this game are astronomically complicated, so yeah the art guys are just doing their thing BUT... my damn crucible portals when will they get fixed to not drop my fps to 15 in hideout? it's been one year and no fix but support told me they know about it.
and yes everyone else using them has the same problem.
if i leave them up enough time they crash the game

Just use other portals till it gets fixed?
I want bigger versions as Golems :D
We Invoker now
interesting. looks good!
made me laugh but my wallet is safe
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info