New Microtransactions

allow 3 pets or can't buy any.
And I thought the Scion was the girl with the balls.
Gimme 3 pets limit :(

(or/and add interaction on idle... fire and ice doing some "steamy moves" (I had to))
Glad you can take time for stupid crap like this so you can make more money.. but cant fix shit in the game.. GJ
"
umx wrote:
Glad you can take time for stupid crap like this so you can make more money.. but cant fix shit in the game.. GJ

SO thats why you keep playing it nonstop, and comment on nearly every new post they throw out. Not like the ART TEAM has jacksht to do with coding and the gameplay part xDD
uhm idk why people are excited about buying a sphere that follows you around.
"
xXJoshiiXx wrote:
"
umx wrote:

SO thats why you keep playing it nonstop, and comment on nearly every new post they throw out. Not like the ART TEAM has jacksht to do with coding and the gameplay part xDD

did you know: you could replace art people with devs if necessary? not saying it is necessary, but it's an option.
And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got great balls of fire!
Leather ball is the only one that matters.
Bit cheesy to be honest..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
the lightning ball should be an expensive exclusive, just like the lightning scorpion pet...$500, would sell like hotcakes!

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info