[PS4] 3.9.2b Patch Notes

Lol @ GGG and all the "employees" thanks for doing stuff no one complained about and ignoring everything we ask for... Sincerely PS4 Community

Still no fix for the quality stones that blue screen u 15 times if you upgrade a unique item. The game is so choppy even when in an empty hideout... I mean FFS is it so hard to do what we ask I mean we are literally telling you what to do to make us happy, yet you still take the Anthem approach to well... Everything we ask... It's a shame that no big YouTubers or kotaku covers this gross neglect we are getting or you'd be all over everything...
"
dcc1997 wrote:
When are custom filters going to work?!?!? And start banning players from spending real money on currency and gear would be great! No damn way someone can put together a 75ex build plus have that much or more in stash! We're a month in.

On the topic of players having large amounts of ex in their bank already, Im only around 1 and a half weeks in and ive already made well over 20 ex with no effort whatsoever. And before you respond with "You probably have a mf build", Nope. Just a normal dw cyclone who just broke into tier 6 maps. You need to remember that luck plays a HUGE part in this game and the fact that the PS4 marketplace is absolutely fucked when it comes to prices.
Well then my luck really blows! But go to FB groups and see someone asking for a build price not and issue. Says he has 500ex in a month!
"
dcc1997 wrote:
Well then my luck really blows! But go to FB groups and see someone asking for a build price not and issue. Says he has 500ex in a month!

Man... 500ex a month is kinda crazy tho. Like lets just say that hes SOMEHOW getting 2 Headhunters per month (220-250 ex on PS4) Hes also going to be blowing a lot of that money back to get more maps to farm harder.. Id love to see a build from one of those players. Probably running a full item find build with ventors, goldwyrm, biscos, windripper, ect. And they probably just run farms for doctor cards or even just farm blighted maps til they get bored af.

Out of my currency so far Ive had 4 pure ex drop, and around 19-20 ex drop in items. Mostly jewels like the attribute conversion gems are worth around 2-5 ex on ps4 right now and ive had 3 drop already.
Last edited by Im_Coded on Jan 20, 2020, 1:31:30 AM
GGG: two December’s ago” chat and guilds on ps4 launch” forum

GGG: March right before ps4 launch” chat and guilds coming on ps4 launch” twitter

GGG: shortly after March 22nd” chat and guilds in a few weeks”

GGG : May part 2 of dev QNA on forum; “ chat and guilds in a few weeks”

GGG: interview with Chris wilson or some other dev “ chat n guilds in a few weeks”

GGG: forgot when but just recently “ chat and guilds for console delayed because we are too dumb to figure out item linking even though many games have done just that in the past in addition to chat and guilds as well” I may be summarizing that a bit but basically they are too dumb to figure out

1. Chat which they have already done and implemented on PC
2. Guilds which they also have on PC
3. Linking items once again something they’ve done on PC

Wtf is wrong with you. It’s not new technology it’s not hard. I know way smaller companies out there with far less resources and it’s their first game release a game that is far superior in stability and performance e and also has chat and guilds. Caravan stories comes to mind as an amazing example of a game that has The best chat system I’ve seen in over 30 years. Which let me remind you. Chat and guilds have been around for atleast that long. GGG is just ridiculously incompetent to implement them as well as too fucking lazy and considers their port to console and the console platform itself irrelevant and inconsequential and who gives a fuck . That is an absolute quote from Chris wilson. He said he don’t give a fuck and won’t ever give af about console
Well that patch was a great big yikes. Did nothing to improve stability or performance. Dysnc is back to an all time high and I don't even bother trying to play at peak times because the game is even worse. I see you've released more MTX though.

GG GGG.
"
Napolleon wrote:

GGG: March right before ps4 launch” chat and guilds coming on ps4 launch” twitter

GGG: interview with Chris wilson or some other dev “ chat n guilds in a few weeks”

GGG: forgot when but just recently “ chat and guilds for console delayed because we are too dumb to figure out item linking even though many games have done just that in the past in addition to chat and guilds as well” I may be summarizing that a bit but basically they are too dumb to figure out

Wtf is wrong with you. It’s not new technology it’s not hard. I know way smaller companies out there with far less resources and it’s their first game release a game that is far superior in stability and performance e and also has chat and guilds. Caravan stories comes to mind as an amazing example of a game that has The best chat system I’ve seen in over 30 years. Which let me remind you. Chat and guilds have been around for atleast that long. GGG is just ridiculously incompetent to implement them as well as too fucking lazy and considers their port to console and the console platform itself irrelevant and inconsequential and who gives a fuck . That is an absolute quote from Chris wilson. He said he don’t give a fuck and won’t ever give af about console

I'm pretty sure Chris never said that but feel free to provide a source. I too am pissed at the state of the game but just making things up is childish at best.
"
Napolleon wrote:

Do you think you will have something they promise on xbox since 2017? Anyway, I'd rather have a stable game, better trade board filter than having a guild or chat
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Jan 20, 2020, 2:50:25 AM
This patch is a complete joke. For the past few weeks i've only been crashing around 5 times a day,(still fucking ridicules considering 99.9% of console games never experience a single crash, ever.) but now since this patch, every single map the game crashes, unplayable!
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
hi GGG
path of exile on ps4 is a failure pls ask tencent to give you more money to improve the game thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info