[PS4] 3.9.2b Patch Notes

"
Im_Coded wrote:
"
dcc1997 wrote:
Well then my luck really blows! But go to FB groups and see someone asking for a build price not and issue. Says he has 500ex in a month!

Man... 500ex a month is kinda crazy tho. Like lets just say that hes SOMEHOW getting 2 Headhunters per month (220-250 ex on PS4) Hes also going to be blowing a lot of that money back to get more maps to farm harder.. Id love to see a build from one of those players. Probably running a full item find build with ventors, goldwyrm, biscos, windripper, ect. And they probably just run farms for doctor cards or even just farm blighted maps til they get bored af.

Out of my currency so far Ive had 4 pure ex drop, and around 19-20 ex drop in items. Mostly jewels like the attribute conversion gems are worth around 2-5 ex on ps4 right now and ive had 3 drop already.

You also have to consider, that the knowledge on console is compared to pc very low, almost noone is crafting and they guys who do make a fortune. Or the ones buying all items of a kind and then pricefix and selling you 1 ex items for 3 ex. Those can easily have this amount of exalts. Also you have to see, there are players who play in one day more than you plan in a week.

And even if someone would have bought the currency, someone else must have farmed it before. I only played a little bit this league, to level 88, but I also found items worth more than 20 ex. Metamorphs just drop insane amounts of valuable stuff. Just alone the blighted maps you get constantly. Sometimes a 6 link, etc.
You guys have enough money now, you should be able to fix ANY stability issues you're having. If GTA5 can load all what its doing, and switch entirely to first person mode mid gun fight without lag, you should have zero issue here. Ridiculous.
Furthermore, me spending money on stash tabs on PC, having them not transfer to PS4 was bad enough....
but you really gave me the shaft when your customer service people declined to do ANYTHING for me missing stash tab sale 5 HOURS before it started.... Won't spend another dime on the game now because of that just so ya know. So, that 25 bucks just cost you guys a couple hundred easily from me for me pc account. :')
Fix your servers.
"
Filix80 wrote:
"
Im_Coded wrote:
"
dcc1997 wrote:
Well then my luck really blows! But go to FB groups and see someone asking for a build price not and issue. Says he has 500ex in a month!

Man... 500ex a month is kinda crazy tho. Like lets just say that hes SOMEHOW getting 2 Headhunters per month (220-250 ex on PS4) Hes also going to be blowing a lot of that money back to get more maps to farm harder.. Id love to see a build from one of those players. Probably running a full item find build with ventors, goldwyrm, biscos, windripper, ect. And they probably just run farms for doctor cards or even just farm blighted maps til they get bored af.

Out of my currency so far Ive had 4 pure ex drop, and around 19-20 ex drop in items. Mostly jewels like the attribute conversion gems are worth around 2-5 ex on ps4 right now and ive had 3 drop already.

You also have to consider, that the knowledge on console is compared to pc very low, almost noone is crafting and they guys who do make a fortune.

if I know the console will not tighten the game, then I will not release it ... That's easy. But they released the game, so it's their problem that we're dissatisfied. If they put in the description of the game "the game is unstable and it will not be better for this generation of consoles", nothing would have to be solved .. since we were warned.
Patch note " Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed."

So this is a new one since the patch....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_gOoZZ_RM
"
Kurodaitenshi wrote:
Patch note " Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed."

So this is a new one since the patch....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_gOoZZ_RM

This a new MTX is Amazing ! i will buy it too :-D
i have an amd 5700 and still i can't play the damn league...sad.
Thank you for the patch, fellas!
"
bendybruce wrote:
Thankyou for the patch, but at the risk of sounding ungrateful..

1) Map layout is lost EVERY TIME you portal back to your hideout. This is an awful quality of life issue that is forcing me to run a strict loot filter so I don't have to portal out. It also happens when entering a Vaal side area.

2) On startup, the loot filter does not activate, meaning when you run the first map you are greeted with a clusterf!ck of loot when mobs die.

I honestly can't believe these bugs even exist as they worked fine previously -regression testing should 100% not allow things like this to slip through.

Seriously, please fix these issues.

On #1 I had this issue for a while as well, had to reinstall the game and it went away.

#2 they are aware of and are working to fix it, the issue is when you hit the start button hitting it again fixes it. I have to do this on most maps because I tend to go to the trade board between maps. I have just gotten into the habit of hitting start two times at the beginning of each map. #2 was caught by testing and they put it in the original patch notes for release, it wasn't gating and I would MUCH rather be playing with this bug then still waiting on the release. If you hate it enough switching to the default NS filters removes the issue
Can't log in after patch. FULL PRODUCT RELEASE!
woohoo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info