New Microtransactions

what the f*** is happening
Not gonna lie, the Darkprism Armour set would look better as two separate versions, one with the bulky armoring all over the body including the legs and one without.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Looks like my students.
O-o-o-oh! These tights! They just steal all attention. I bet characters in this MTX feel like they WEARING NOTHING AT ALL :D
Biggest OMEGALUL of the week!
I want to like the funky armor but I feel like its half finished. The pants look really weird without the extra stone bits the feet head and chest have. At least give them knee pads or something looks flat as hell.
That armor is hideous. The wings are meh. I do like that portal though.
This was one of the most bizarre armour sets I've ever seen. Looks like a raver in psychadelic pants wearing a weight vest.

Anyways, just because it's not my thing doesn't mean it won't be liked by some. Keep trying new and zany things.
Le Toucan Will Return
[Removed by Support]
(Though I guess you kinda killing your MTX shop in 2 ways: 1. - straight-up shit MTX like THAT. 2. - PoE 2's new armour. Those things look dope as fuck. (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2723351) So really - we finally will not need to buy any of the armour MTX. )
But honestly - GGG, for fuck sake - don't put shit like this up. This is really bad. Like - having a bad acid trip bad.

P.S.: I remember Salvage boxes, GGG. And I will never forget them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=tLcwTV8ZPF0&feature=emb_logo
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Jan 17, 2020, 6:09:35 AM
Ggg what the actual fuck.... leggings with polar parka and expedition boots? Wtf is happening? Is the art guy getting a bad batch of weed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info