Furious Hideout

Pathetically low amount of effort.
While I appreciate the amount of favour or unique doodad decorations provided with some of these hideouts, their footprints are ridiculously small and thus limited overall for a cash paid product.

If it were possible to string together various hideouts into one giant hideout, that would be amazing, but by themselves these are simply too restrictive.

Cool for those who want a Kaom theme though!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
ThIsIsToXiN wrote:
"
Anexx wrote:
Everyone complaining about this hideout.. meanwhile the celestial hideout was a huge hit. Literal blank space with the same celestial theme that's been re-used over and over and everyone loved it. Admittedly, I loved it. These things are a template for creation people, if you don't like it don't buy it. But all the complaining over something entirely subjective is getting.. old?

How dare they voice their opinion!

It's not the size, style, or the price that's sparks the criticism. It's acknowledging that there was obviously zero effort involved in rehashing existing game assets and slapping a fee on it. Granted no one has to buy it. No one is forcing anyone to buy anything, but on principle it just seems like such a lazy way to make a buck. Even if it was $5 or $1, I don't think it would matter. The practice would still get criticized.

Now to play devil's advocate one can argue that while the game is free, everything in it is slated for some ROI because it took time to design and develop. So it seems like almost every aspect of the game's design from inception is now meant to turn a profit at some point in time. So I can sort of understand that being the end-game for GGG: selling off the game assets. After all, that's basically their entire business model.

A thing that does not sit well with me though is selling a solution for existing problems. I remember when ms was meta but the balls were visual cancer, GGG's answer was - eventually - a new mtx that players probably gobbled up not because the mtx was so great but because the original skill effect was so overwhelming. So they charged players for that solution instead of doing something about the default effect - at the time (it looks different now). It's a bit unrelated to them charging for hideouts but on the subject of other sleazy ways they make $$, this sort of thing comes to mind.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Man swear you guys are going to lose me as a supporter. Hideouts are meant to be earned BY GAMEPLAY not this store shit dude let alone a medicore one
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
hideouts this small aren't worth buying~
"
Anexx wrote:
Everyone complaining about this hideout.. meanwhile the celestial hideout was a huge hit. Literal blank space with the same celestial theme that's been re-used over and over and everyone loved it. Admittedly, I loved it. These things are a template for creation people, if you don't like it don't buy it. But all the complaining over something entirely subjective is getting.. old?

Celestial Nebula hideout was huge.

This thing's so puny. They say in the post that you can decorate it how you want and then suggest decorations but it's like, why bother with such an itty bitty space?
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
to make a dark altar to some evil god.

just because they are evil, does not mean they do not need love !
"
Anexx wrote:

This guy gets it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Super disappointed WHY do you do this GGG such Hideout's should be unlockable in someway or another like the Shaper Hideout.

I am ok with you selling Hideout's but please stop selling us stuff we already have access too it's realy getting old.

I would also be fine with you selling the Arena but making the other Boss Area unlockable like the Shaper Hideout and the Boss Room being seperat thing's 1 unlockable the other a purchase only Item.
Please - Primordial Blocks Hideout. Location is very nice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info