Furious Hideout

Everyone complaining about this hideout.. meanwhile the celestial hideout was a huge hit. Literal blank space with the same celestial theme that's been re-used over and over and everyone loved it. Admittedly, I loved it. These things are a template for creation people, if you don't like it don't buy it. But all the complaining over something entirely subjective is getting.. old?
wooo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Way too tiny
"
Anexx wrote:
Everyone complaining about this hideout.. meanwhile the celestial hideout was a huge hit. Literal blank space with the same celestial theme that's been re-used over and over and everyone loved it. Admittedly, I loved it. These things are a template for creation people, if you don't like it don't buy it. But all the complaining over something entirely subjective is getting.. old?

How dare they voice their opinion!
more recycled content and expect to cashout.. laughable

"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I have about as much interest in a tiny hideout as I would in wearing a banana hammock... which is none.
Saved
Yikes...
pog
It could've had portals to other parts of the hideout. Like the map that shares the tileset and also already exists. But who am i to complain; i'm not gonna buy this one anyway. I'll wait for one with water and open air.
"
Anexx wrote:

If its getting old (you seem like you're not sure about that ending in a question mark), then stop reading other peoples' comments. Just because you don't want to read comments you don't agree with doesn't mean people don't have the right to post whatever comments they want. Negative comments aren't always complaining or bitching, but there's this concept called 'constructive criticism' that many people use in an effort to help improve something that they're not entirely happy with or onboard with. If people don't like it, they definitely won't buy it--but that doesn't mean that everyone that likes it is going to buy it either.

Liking or not liking, buying or not buying the Celestial hideout has nothing to do with this one. However, the Celestial hideout, unlike this one, has no discernable features and/or borders. Meaning that its actual size could be like a full size hideout vs. this one which is the size of a basic hideout. This one has a very fixed and obvious size and shape while Celestial can be shaped (or not) into any size with any features by its purchasers.

These specific forums aren't just for players to voice opinions but also for GGG to peruse them and look for helpful ideas/critiques to IMPROVE what they release. If few people buy and so many comment on a high price (for a perceived low value), then GGG may readjust the price to get more buyers. Or, they could improve the content (increasing its perceived value) to make it more worth their price point for more players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info