3.9.2b Patch Notes

When are you going to fix the fact that all source of maps such as prophecies, delve, div cards, metamorph organ mods, etc only award lower tier maps?!?! I'm sick of running T16 maps and getting a bunch of white maps from Metamorphs. This kind of stuff should have been solved long before release.
Last edited by JaradisSR on Jan 15, 2020, 6:35:15 PM
Please
Fix Map Tab conversion
Fix Horizon Orbs
Fix Map Drop source issues with Incursion temples (often get nothing), prophecies (dreamer dream drops low level maps on awakened level 8), sextants (area drops 2 additional maps often drops nothing on awakened level 8) etc.
This is all well and good but does not address any of the main issues, map tab is totally designed around old atlas and is supremely clunky to play with the new atlass. 0 improvements or qol improvements about progressing through the atlas. Maybe i'm just to dumb to figure out the new atlas, I only play 4-6 hours a day and have watched 4 + youtube videos on how to progress and still havent seen an exile in 4 days, even though i follow the instructions on the atlas ( which is almost non existent). Maybe consider spending a few hours writing up some basic instructions, or really any instructions on where or how to progress acquiring watchstones as you acquire them.
Lack of instructions does not equal difficulty, it is just lazy design.
sorry for the salty tone , i am just frustrated by the game being focused around the streamer level playtime people and elitist reddit users.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
"
Fixed a bug where various maps which contains Hideouts could sometimes get out of sync, preventing players from entering the map.

Does this mean Haunted Mansion will spawn Haunted Hideout again?
"
The Karui Shores and Oriath now use the same public party list.

Does that mean that Shores wont be ghost town anymore? ANd i fuckin need to load 100000 MTX bullshits again?

btw why so hard to save h/o as 1st login location
Last edited by Joleco on Jan 15, 2020, 6:46:06 PM
"
Swirley2424 wrote:
Please
Fix Map Tab conversion
Fix Horizon Orbs
Fix Map Drop source issues with Incursion temples (often get nothing), prophecies (dreamer dream drops low level maps on awakened level 8), sextants (area drops 2 additional maps often drops nothing on awakened level 8) etc.

Sadly this has been broken since synthesis league, at this point I doubt they even care.
"
Innomen wrote:
This whole league is such a love letter to traders and rangers.

The Sirus fight is bullet hell trash and with no mobs basically everyone who isn't a pathfinder gets a huge nerf for the fight.

And my god the grind, it takes FOR EVER to get watchstones. Quest indicators or not, the system for getting them is awful.

I am Guardian and facetanking awakener? I also already saw several Summoners doing Carry service for it, but not a single ranger :D
"
This is all well and good but does not address any of the main issues, map tab is totally designed around old atlas and is supremely clunky to play with the new atlass. 0 improvements or qol improvements about progressing through the atlas. Maybe i'm just to dumb to figure out the new atlas, I only play 4-6 hours a day and have watched 4 + youtube videos on how to progress and still havent seen an exile in 4 days, even though i follow the instructions on the atlas ( which is almost non existent). Maybe consider spending a few hours writing up some basic instructions, or really any instructions on where or how to progress acquiring watchstones as you acquire them.
Lack of instructions does not equal difficulty, it is just lazy design.
sorry for the salty tone , i am just frustrated by the game being focused around the streamer level playtime people and elitist reddit users.

Excuse me sir, you can use map tab and the search funbtion to search for "Regions", so the farming of specific areas shouldn't be a problem, the placeholder sockets on the left side of your atlas say you what you need to do, to summon an "conqueror" and not an exile....

Rea´dig instead of brainless farming could help as much as talking with the community, I mean there are already several people who completed the atlas and they had to do the same as you have to,.... Try to communicate with other people before crying on high niveau here?
Still no fix for Delve cities not dropping maps!??!?!

LOL that just ruined delve for me this update.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
deadunion wrote:
hype thanks ggg

"
There's still no Map Stash Tab conversion option?

Known Issue that they're still working on.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

"
The "Convert Maps" button in the Map Stash Tab has been temporarily disabled, as there were problems converting to the new layout.

For how many years now? And who the fuck are you?!
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info