Winners of the Awakener Kill Event

Rip Waggle, the dude who was the first beta tester and got robbed. GGG might need to do some testing before other events like this, watching that fight live was depressing.
How about Meta_mmorph who is at 4500+ Delve depths ?
"
"
hyyyben wrote:
BECAUSE STANDARD IS CONSIDERED boring as F...who cares about it :P

Opinions are like a certain region of the body... the name escapes me, but I do believe that everybody has one, and they generally stink...

What you're describing is either butt or penis related?
Like standard..its smelly...like a butt
"
maxmanatarms wrote:
Its nice to know folks who literally make a living playing this won some of the top prizes vs folks trying to do better.

Next time can you do a "pro" section and a Normal player section? Cause going "where holding a competition for all" and giving out cash prizes just says hey pros want some free cash for doing something your already good at?

For those who aren't twitch/YouTube streamers congrats if you won!!

For everyone else dont make enough from your tippers and steams?

except majority of people who got money aren't streamers?
"
SenchuTen wrote:
"

Lul.

"Hey NASCAR, can you not pay any of your competitive drivers and instead only pay people who are driving down the highway? It's not fair that the competitive drivers make money."

This statement makes no sense since there are also different leagues in sports where you also can win different sized prices. So the statement of doing a "fulltime streamer event" and a "regular working type people" event isnt so bad at all.

i work and i can play 6-7h per day and 12h+ in saturday,sunday.
What is ''regular working type people'' ?
"
maxmanatarms wrote:
Its nice to know folks who literally make a living playing this won some of the top prizes vs folks trying to do better.

Next time can you do a "pro" section and a Normal player section? Cause going "where holding a competition for all" and giving out cash prizes just says hey pros want some free cash for doing something your already good at?

For those who aren't twitch/YouTube streamers congrats if you won!!

For everyone else dont make enough from your tippers and steams?

What will be Pro and normal section? i work and play 50h+ per week.Every new league in my first week have 140h+

Who will tell you are ''pro'' you are ''regular''?
Yeah, before dividing to pro and regular section, the pro league has to first form! That hasn't even happen yet.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

great race only won by streamer who already do gaming as their job.

What is the point of this event seriously...

Fucking circlejerk nerd fest.

A fair competition would be to limit playtime a day and run it for 2 months.

But cant do that, must encourage unhealthy gaming 24+ in a row because marketing right?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Congratulations, everybody!
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I was wondering what happened. Thx.

Excellent play all!

I see that PoEDan 79 not only won three prizes, but he also grabbed a random one too.

now think...
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info