Arctic Armour

"
I'd like to know if while flickering you still benefit from Arctic Armour.

I am 99% sure you do. I know for a fact you do not take extra bleeding damage whilst actively flickering.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Anything that teleports you (Flicker Strike, Lightning Warp, Flame Dash, etc) has no interaction with "while moving" effects because teleportation is instant. There is no point in time during which you are moving - you go from being at point A to being at point B with no time between the two.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Anything that teleports you (Flicker Strike, Lightning Warp, Flame Dash, etc) has no interaction with "while moving" effects because teleportation is instant. There is no point in time during which you are moving - you go from being at point A to being at point B with no time between the two.

Thank you for adding the remaining 1% to Ashen_Shugar_IV's post ;). I was also in the 99% boat.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Hello,

I have a quick question about Arctic Armour

What does the lab enchant 36% increased arctic armour buff effect do?

I cant seem to find it with my char stat page activating it with the enchant or not.

ty for answering.
"
Vapala wrote:
Hello,

I cant seem to find it with my char stat page activating it with the enchant or not.

ty for answering.

It increases the effect by 36% of what it is currently. So basically, get any numbers that the effect of the buff has, and multiply them by 1.36.

So for eg, if your arctic armour is level 17, the buff gives:

12% less Physical Damage taken when Hit
12% less Fire Damage taken when Hit

12 x 1.36 = 16.32

So the buff will actually give 16% less phys/fire damage taken when hit.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Vapala wrote:
Hello,

ty for answering.

It increases the effect by 36% of what it is currently. So basically, get any numbers that the effect of the buff has, and multiply them by 1.36.

So for eg, if your arctic armour is level 17, the buff gives:

12% less Physical Damage taken when Hit
12% less Fire Damage taken when Hit

12 x 1.36 = 16.32

So the buff will actually give 16% less phys/fire damage taken when hit.

Ty for your answer. I have another question: can I just swap the helm or must I refresh the buff when i Swap the helm?
You should be able to just swap out the helm. I haven't tested it to be sure though.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Hi,
what is if i use heavy strike?
That moves me always a little bit further with every click - does this count as "moving"?

thx!

EDIT: ty!
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Aug 11, 2016, 11:09:32 AM
You have to move to get back into range, which does count as moving, yes. For a fraction of a second.
Does it reserve 30% of mana or 25%, as the gems description says? Because here it reserves 30%.
Last edited by Honsales on Dec 24, 2016, 8:40:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info