Arctic Armour

"
Honsales wrote:
Does it reserve 30% of mana or 25%, as the gems description says? Because here it reserves 30%.

You linked a Support Gem. Supports come with Mana multipliers :)
Yes that must have been it, without links it reserves only 25%. Thank you very much.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Arctic Armour directly applying chill to enemies counts as you chilling them. The chilled ground is still not.

Does the "Chill enemy for 0.5 seconds when hit" still not proliferate?
so with the weird wording in the recent patchnotes, im confused if the "0,5sec chill when hit" has been realy changed to "0.6sec slow when hit" in the sense of slow -> only movespeed (no more attackspeed reduction)?

would suck realy hard :/
"
1337chiller wrote:
so with the weird wording in the recent patchnotes, im confused if the "0,5sec chill when hit" has been realy changed to "0.6sec slow when hit" in the sense of slow -> only movespeed (no more attackspeed reduction)?

would suck realy hard :/

Slow is a multiplier to animation speed: it applies to any action that has an animation, including movement, attacks, and Stun recovery.

In the current live version, all sources of Chill apply 30% Slow.
In 3.0, Arctic Armour will apply Chill which Slows for 30%.

(Freeze is 100% Slow, and Temporal Chains also applies %Slow)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 2, 2017, 2:25:53 PM
"
Slow is a multiplier to animation speed: it applies to any action that has an animation, including movement, attacks, and Stun recovery.

phew... thx for the explanation, good to hear that.

AA here i come :D
Did that ever come to pass?
Seems to me it's just the 10% chill now, and that might be a tad underwhelming.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
When a enemy hits you while Arctic Armour is active does this hit count as a hit for on hit effects? I was thinking of Unbound Aliments which says 'Supports Any Skill Which Hits Enemies'.
I was trying to use arctic armour, but i read this on gem:

[take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.]

while stationary? really?
reduced phy dam and fire dam only while STATIONARY?
So if I keep moving, this gem does nothing. Right?

Does anyone know about this gem?

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Oct 4, 2019, 8:21:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info