Development Plan for 2020

"
Imaginaerum wrote:
then why do you play the first month of a league?

A question I ask every day,
Twas then when my maps went away,
I thought I was safe on standard yo,
But my maps poofed, the answer was no.
HERRO make another one legasy league!!! with all this new content its may be HUGGE. BTW love ya!
You made a typo :)

"significantly new content"

significantly MORE* new content
Damn, when I heard we'd get a news update I was hoping for only three new leagues and not four. Bummer.

We really do not need more content. It is disappointing that GGG won't apply its resources to going slower and improving what they have.

Is the company revenue that dependent on the four updates a year cycle?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"fully tested"

"
You made a typo :)

"significantly new content"

significantly MORE* new content

Do we want More or Increased content? I keep getting those confused.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Well, poe best arpg hands down, but not hardcore.
You can't handle four expansions per year.

You. Can't. Handle. Four. Expansions. Per. Year.

I mean, sure, prove me wrong. But people have said this about you in the past, and you've gone on to prove them right.

Again.

And again.

And again.

If you can't test your material before releasing it, if you can't even receive and act on alpha team feedback prior to release, then you can't handle four expansions per year.

It's unbelievably obvious to everyone here.

Is there anything we, as players, can do to make it equally obvious to you, GGG?

We're all scratching our heads over this, you know.

Wash your hands, Exile!
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
omg sry but I need to comment on this...

"The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested."

Rly? So the 3.9 was fully tested too? Oh god please take ur time to indeed fully test next big expansions and dont release such a big patch next to holidays when u know things can go wrong.

Isnt that exactly what they mean? That 3.9 was released at the time of a major holiday and had issues and were not tested enough. As a result they will release new leagues a week or two later this year if they are released around a major holiday so that they have time to fully test the new league and neednt do patching when their employees are at vacations?
Now we just need a CCG version of PoE, and we're good to go! \o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info