Development Plan for 2020

How about making some "generic stackables" stash tab? Managing all that small crap that was introduced over past/present leagues like vials/oils/catalysts/garbinger shards etc. became very annoying lately.

Otherwise, great job on content quantity as always, wish there were more QA before releases tho.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
''and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested.''

Uhm.

(I like all these ambitious plans you have, but i've also been playing since 1.3 and as far as i know and experienced, this game has NEVER, not with a single patch, update or expansion, been fully, properly tested. The temp leagues always were the testing ground right?

I mean, good luck with all the development stuff coming up, but please refrain from blatantly lying to your community about future content or capacity. We know you try and make a nice game; that's why we play, but don't bs us with stuff like ''fully tested''; you still haven't fixed betrayal after more than a year.
Fully tested nice joke GGG we all know it will be just anothr AAlpha tester league for a month

Sounds like a pretty full year. Looking forward to it.
Stash management!!! Vendor entire tabs, sorting for items in the inventory based on value/rarity/size, option to merge/empty tabs. Wouldn't that be nice
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Jan 14, 2020, 1:09:00 AM
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
Fully tested nice joke GGG we all know it will be just anothr AAlpha tester league for a month

+1

For the last 7 leagues, or about 2 years now, it has been a non-stop alpha test. Very much like back when poe was in beta test when i joined. But back then was much less bs, at least back then ggg owned to their mistakes.
"
minuskind wrote:
dude relax the game is for free, do not see much supporter titles on your account but complaining like a boss...i play ssf hc and did not suffer from any game breaking bug...and i play a lot. just saying

Unlike certain people, I intentionally hide my supporter tags rather than using them to bash other people with. (And TBH, at this point I'd actually feel kinda embarrassed to show how much GGG has hoodwinked me out of)

However, I can see you tried to single me out because, while lots of other players are saying the same things, your ego somehow decided that you'd be safer going after the one who WASN'T flashing supporter tags?

And you've NOT played a lot. You've not even fought Sirus once. Come back once you've both reached him AND beaten him.

"
Archwizard wrote:
I wish you'd drop to 3 leagues per year instead of 4. Use the extra time to test more and deploy short mini-leagues of old content in between the main league. Like a 3 week Darkshrine or Legacy.

Yep, exactly what I've been calling for for over a year. As much as GGG seems convinced that the constant deluge of "new content" is what draws people, A lot of us really miss those 3-5 week "mini-league" races. (or any races at all!)

TBH they could easily make do with just two "new release" leagues a year, and then fill in the rest with a cycle of races & recycled "mini-leagues." I suspect that they might actually get more activity during them, due to a more rapid cycle of "new starts."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
very nice GGG, a huge round of applause for you all! keep up the excellent work! :D
Looking forward to all your hard work paying off!
"
"
Icoblablubb wrote:

+1

For the last 7 leagues, or about 2 years now, it has been a non-stop alpha test. Very much like back when poe was in beta test when i joined. But back then was much less bs, at least back then ggg owned to their mistakes.

then why do you play the first month of a league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info