[3.9] Bane/Blight Indigon Pop Occultist - Very fast, amazing sustain, beginner friendly

"
lexecutioner wrote:
Spoiler


Hello! super thanks for the effort on this guide/build!. I decided to scrape my heavily invested zombiemancer and put the currencies into this build. Right now instead of quitting the league early im having a blast. Really had a hard time with coloring the bow, I manage to get 2 whites on it. Wondering if its good enough to switch it to the blight or keep it on the bane for now or it doesnt matter much? Anything else on my gear i need to work on? Still have about 15ex to spend. Im currently working on getting the arcane chemistry annoint on the amulet just not sure if i should just do it or should i get a better amulet first.

here's my pastebin if you can kindly check. https://pastebin.com/tNeext46

thanks again!


Glad you like it :)

For the bow setup, it is actually pretty good. You can just replace arcane surge with swift affliction for blight, you lose a bit of cast speed but its alright, swift affliction is actually slightly more damage (and you can move surge to withering step as low level surge for even more damage if you can move your sockets around a bit, e.g you can link RF and Vaal RF to your CWDT setup instead of cold snap for the inc duration link, and then put like lvl 7 surge instead of RF to helmet). But its def worth it to put blight to bow instead of Bane, bane is basically just clearing skill.

For gear upgrades, you should definitely get 20 qual curses, qual > levels on them (e.g 20/20 temp chains and enfeeble would be very good defensive upgrades). Also flask mana recovery and mana recovery and/or flask effect on belt is pretty big as well. Also, for craft on your ring, craft mana/damage taken gained as mana instead of mana + life regen, its a lot better.

For Arcane Chemistry, your amulet is good enough imo, ofc it can be better, but having Arcane Chemistry is huge as well, it increases the recovery by a lot.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Feb 5, 2020, 10:36:57 AM
Spoiler


Thanks for the reply! Made the changes you suggested. Hope I got it right. RF/VaalRF wont trigger with CWDT since its high level right? I got level 2 of the ring craft and thanks for that suggesting! I forgot ES is not used in our build. I need to get gem levels/quality my next thing to work on. Ill do the gem cutter+level 20 gem thing so i can have it 20%. Im currently out of GCP lol. Yeah I might need to work on the belt. Sadly I need the resistance it provides. I suck at searching at trade too. If you can suggest a belt you see on market feel free to let me know lol. My HP is currently at 4642 and mana at 2036.
Still dies to random one shots or if im not being careful.

Another thing i love about the build is it now helps me focus on game mechanics more. I just killed sirus (A5 only but super proud) I had deaths since I dont know the fight well. Dropped me a Awakened Cast on crit and sold it for future upgrades I need for the build. Thanks again! All the best!

And for guys on the fence on trying this build. Man the popping sounds of bane is sooo good. Also its super fast and suprisingly sturdy! Defo recommend this!
"
lexecutioner wrote:
Spoiler


Thanks for the reply! Made the changes you suggested. Hope I got it right. RF/VaalRF wont trigger with CWDT since its high level right? I got level 2 of the ring craft and thanks for that suggesting! I forgot ES is not used in our build. I need to get gem levels/quality my next thing to work on. Ill do the gem cutter+level 20 gem thing so i can have it 20%. Im currently out of GCP lol. Yeah I might need to work on the belt. Sadly I need the resistance it provides. I suck at searching at trade too. If you can suggest a belt you see on market feel free to let me know lol. My HP is currently at 4642 and mana at 2036.
Still dies to random one shots or if im not being careful.

Another thing i love about the build is it now helps me focus on game mechanics more. I just killed sirus (A5 only but super proud) I had deaths since I dont know the fight well. Dropped me a Awakened Cast on crit and sold it for future upgrades I need for the build. Thanks again! All the best!

And for guys on the fence on trying this build. Man the popping sounds of bane is sooo good. Also its super fast and suprisingly sturdy! Defo recommend this!


Correct, RF and Vaal RF will not trigger, its just to save socket on Inc Duration link (and also, Vaal skills never trigger on CWDT, just their regular counterparts). Your EHP is pretty solid already, but those boots are kind of sketch with only 20 life.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Found Cortex in Zana map so I decided to do it, was pretty easy on this build:

My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Small build update:

8th February 2020
- Added alternative Death's Oath setup

So in this setup, we mostly use Death's Oath and Death Aura + Plague Bearer for clearing instead of Bane. This allows us to simply run around while clearing what can be pretty fun (as that also means we have Withering Step up most of the time).

I decided to add this as alternative setup because because I like it a lot for a change and the difference between Deaths Oath and Bane setup is super small, so it fits easily into one guide.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Small build update

Replaced Abyssal Cry with Rallying Cry in Death's Oath setup as it performs slightly better to quickly ramp Plague Bearer after it runs out.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
It looks like a great guide and an interesting build. I've been searching for an Indigon-Agnostic build or Agnostic-Mind of the council build or something like that. I'll give this a go.

I'm planning on heading for the death oath variant. Since I'm starting from scratch, would you suggest building straight to that or is that something to respec to later on?
New Player Ranger Guide (no spoilers) / Universal Leveling / League Start / Any Ascendancy
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933255/page/1#p23477974
"
redmalloc wrote:
It looks like a great guide and an interesting build. I've been searching for an Indigon-Agnostic build or Agnostic-Mind of the council build or something like that. I'll give this a go.

I'm planning on heading for the death oath variant. Since I'm starting from scratch, would you suggest building straight to that or is that something to respec to later on?


Its probably best to just respec into it later and just go with Bane until like lvl 80 to get enough damage from gear and tree for DO + PB to clear nicely.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
redmalloc wrote:
It looks like a great guide and an interesting build. I've been searching for an Indigon-Agnostic build or Agnostic-Mind of the council build or something like that. I'll give this a go.

I'm planning on heading for the death oath variant. Since I'm starting from scratch, would you suggest building straight to that or is that something to respec to later on?


Its probably best to just respec into it later and just go with Bane until like lvl 80 to get enough damage from gear and tree for DO + PB to clear nicely.


Ok, thanks. BTW your siege video made me load up my Bon Scott era ACDC :)
New Player Ranger Guide (no spoilers) / Universal Leveling / League Start / Any Ascendancy
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933255/page/1#p23477974
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
redmalloc wrote:
It looks like a great guide and an interesting build. I've been searching for an Indigon-Agnostic build or Agnostic-Mind of the council build or something like that. I'll give this a go.

I'm planning on heading for the death oath variant. Since I'm starting from scratch, would you suggest building straight to that or is that something to respec to later on?


Its probably best to just respec into it later and just go with Bane until like lvl 80 to get enough damage from gear and tree for DO + PB to clear nicely.


Ok, thanks. BTW your siege video made me load up my Bon Scott era ACDC :)


Its always nice to see people with good taste in music :d

Oh btw, I noticed that you are using Arakaali Fang in your DO setup, that is definitely very interesting. How is it working out for you?
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info