[3.9] Bane/Blight Indigon Pop Occultist - Very fast, amazing sustain, beginner friendly



I've been having tons of fun with this. My gear sucks and I'm only at 4.5k health and 2.3k mana but still breezing through red maps. Thanks for the build!
"
nhantheman wrote:


I've been having tons of fun with this. My gear sucks and I'm only at 4.5k health and 2.3k mana but still breezing through red maps. Thanks for the build!


Well that is not as bad as it looks like as MoM is huge chunk of ehp :d



Currently I am experimenting with this in weapon swap with explody chest, and hot damn, the chain reactions with so much aoe are amazing.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
hi again, the guide says it has to be high templar avarius, but avarius keystones give 80% mana as twice that much armor, the one you mean is Venarius, right?
"
FlyingThundah wrote:
hi again, the guide says it has to be high templar avarius, but avarius keystones give 80% mana as twice that much armor, the one you mean is Venarius, right?


Correct. I will fix that, thanks

EDIT: Fixed
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jan 31, 2020, 10:44:09 AM
hi Beam, im following your build. I have few questions:
- Essen drain or blight? ED seem deal more damage and we can run around when fight crazy meta boss?
- Im still using +2 chaos staff and +2 tabula, is it good? or do i need to switch to bow version to get more damage, and rest+ life from quiver?
- How to craft explode chest like yours? i know nothing about new kind of ex orb, and its cheap, easy or very expensive?
- And how to craft bow, just spam chaos fossil??
Ty so much, very fun build!
Last edited by BETTERPC on Feb 1, 2020, 3:53:12 AM
"
BETTERPC wrote:
hi Beam, im following your build. I have few questions:
- Essen drain or blight? ED seem deal more damage and we can run around when fight crazy meta boss?
- Im still using +2 chaos staff and +2 tabula, is it good? or do i need to switch to bow version to get more damage, and rest+ life from quiver?
- How to craft explode chest like yours? i know nothing about new kind of ex orb, and its cheap, easy or very expensive?
- And how to craft bow, just spam chaos fossil??
Ty so much, very fun build!


- Blight deals way more damage as it stacks 20 times (so just multiply the Blight DPS by 20 in PoB).
- Bow is definitely big upgrade for both damage and survivability so if yo u have currency it is imo one of the most important upgrades after Cane setup
- Well what I did was that I bought chest that had the explody mod, and I had 6l carnal base already with blind mod. Then i used awakener's orb and transfered explody mod on blind chest. I luckily ended up with 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix result so then I crafted prefixes cannot be changed, scoured the body to isolate blind + explody, multimodded and then I slammed it as it still had open suffix and I got t2 lightning. I was quite lucky with this procedure so it costed me only like 8-9 exalts in total
- Yeah you can alt spam it and regal, I think that is the mots reliable way, I just bought mine
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Small build update:

Added mention about Zeel's Amplifier and Awakened Spell Cascade to end game optimization (TLDR: it's AMAZING)

EDIT:

Video of Awakened Spell Cascade with bane
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Feb 3, 2020, 12:25:09 PM
Cannot get where are u from get 8mil dmg?
In your pob even with 20x blight+bane there are about 4mil with all flasks+rf+460% increased spell dmg from indigon
"
TheAtrial wrote:
Cannot get where are u from get 8mil dmg?
In your pob even with 20x blight+bane there are about 4mil with all flasks+rf+460% increased spell dmg from indigon


You need to also simulate wither if you are not using fork. E.g these are blight numbers from guide:



And these are from my metamorph character:
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Spoiler


Hello! super thanks for the effort on this guide/build!. I decided to scrape my heavily invested zombiemancer and put the currencies into this build. Right now instead of quitting the league early im having a blast. Really had a hard time with coloring the bow, I manage to get 2 whites on it. Wondering if its good enough to switch it to the blight or keep it on the bane for now or it doesnt matter much? Anything else on my gear i need to work on? Still have about 15ex to spend. Im currently working on getting the arcane chemistry annoint on the amulet just not sure if i should just do it or should i get a better amulet first.

here's my pastebin if you can kindly check. https://pastebin.com/tNeext46

thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info