[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

1475 AKHARA OF NASIMA -
30% dex
10% inc effect of non-curse auras
5% attack and cast speed
5% chance to blind enemys on hit - this is top one

Aspect of the eagle also grand 20% inc elemental damage
Yo, there is life version for 600-1k depth? (budget)?
"
ESTN wrote:
Yo, there is life version for 600-1k depth? (budget)?

nope unfortuantely
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Looking to get into deep delving now that I am board of hiesting. Been to 1k before with various tanky builds.

Are their any major changes for this patch in regards to alt gems that you would recommend?
same. Just startet late in the league with delving and i'm currently at around 300 with carrion golems. Not the best with defenses but still doable. Thinking about to reroll to get to 1k before i do this build but I'm not sure reroll into what
Hello

I'm at depth 400 with my TR Pathfinder, I'd like to try this build, any tips for sulphite sources and how to progress quickly in delve ?
"
Xandharba wrote:
Hello

I'm at depth 400 with my TR Pathfinder, I'd like to try this build, any tips for sulphite sources and how to progress quickly in delve ?

Same!

Also, I've got all of the gear set up for the delve miner, but what kind of build out do you use for levleing? I'm at level 70. I'm guessing just go full resist and join some ROTAs?
"
brocktune725 wrote:
"
Xandharba wrote:
Hello

Same!

Also, I've got all of the gear set up for the delve miner, but what kind of build out do you use for levleing? I'm at level 70. I'm guessing just go full resist and join some ROTAs?

As it is said the best way is to lvl till lvl 94 with toxic rain then switch to 'Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner' , you just need 'Quill Rain' 6L , it's cheap.
For now I'm delving with my main character (PF Toxic Rain), with the delve build I'm around lvl 60, rings are expensive lol.

If you can afford ROTAs (Poortjoy's Asylum etc.) is a good idea, although you can simply xp in delve it is faster than maps or you can do Heist 'tunnels' contracts : you open last chest you come back to the entrance then you return to the end of the map killing all mobs, they will spawn regularly, you can repeat this 3x times before the XP gain is cut.
Last edited by Xandharba on Nov 6, 2020, 11:57:39 AM
So how bad would this build be with SSF gear (and no workbench)? :D I haven't tried this particular build but I like the concept of mines and lots of fast projectiles. My goal is to reach maybe 1200 depth so I'm looking for a ZHP with high DPS (but not insane super deep DPS). Maybe you have any idea of builds that could fit that description?
Question: Since ice shot itself converts 60% of phys to cold do you need to allocate winter spirit to convert all phys to cold or does that not matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info