|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
NSUCK wrote:
This build works very well as a league starter, pretty cheap gear that does good DPS with good EHP. I'm sitting at like 4300 HP with dodge/block/MoM mechanics to help. Is this build also good for scaling end game/min maxing? Trying to decide if I want to focus more currency on it or swap to a late game build.

Hey! There is some min/maxing with hunter influence rares and with new cluster jewels you can really get some big numbers. Personally i will make a second build right after i clear the entire atlas including all bosses but its up to you.

-Api
"
Haaaaps wrote:
I kinda want to try this build, but the leveling process sounds really bad?

Hey! its not the best leveling experiance but its still 100x better than lets say RF, it might be because i just hate ed/cont. Timewise i finished acts in the 1st day of the league.

-Api
Very Sweet Build, Mapping is very smooth. I see you use Blade Blast, is it worth using and drop Vaal Blight for it ? In maps i feel almost invincible. (Besides sometimes getting stunned too death from deep delirium mobs ^^ ). Not the easiest for bossing, but mapping is a blast.
We are not using Herald of Agony? :O
"
Haaaaps wrote:

If you want to play different auras I'd suggest Malevolence + Despair/Blasphemy + skitterbots in a Devouring Diadem
"
superpaiku wrote:
Very Sweet Build, Mapping is very smooth. I see you use Blade Blast, is it worth using and drop Vaal Blight for it ? In maps i feel almost invincible. (Besides sometimes getting stunned too death from deep delirium mobs ^^ ). Not the easiest for bossing, but mapping is a blast.

Hey! still testing the blade blast, currently its just the unnerve debuff for me but tbh its kinda shitty i would recomend sticking with vaal blight

-Api
"
superpaiku wrote:

Hey! thanks for nice words!

-Api
"
Haaaaps wrote:

Hey! nope we are not but after getting the devouring diadem and putting 1 point to -mana reserved you can use it on top of all the buffs we alrdy have

-Api
Hi Apikai,

Just wanted to say I am really enjoying this build!

You did very well to put this together and plan it out :)

Wish you the best this league,

-Kieran
Really awesome build - only lvl 72 but already loving it! Great damage and I've never felt so tanky with 4k hp :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info