|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

I got full trio going, just need to grind out more resistances and a carcass jack now.
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
Hey I wonderer why you use carcass Jack ? Does it work's with Bino's ?
And how could I get more DPS, I feel lacking of it for Delirium mechanics. :)
"
Youmik wrote:

Hey! 21 vaal blade vortex is huge damage upgrade and make sure to use plague bearer

-Api
"
Apikai wrote:
"
Youmik wrote:

Hey! 21 vaal blade vortex is huge damage upgrade and make sure to use plague bearer

-Api

Plague Bearer is super strong! It clears faster in maps than my BV right now. Any other major ways to increase dmg outside of level 21 BV?

I have all the big pieces, but I am still on a 5-link, will awakened deadly ailments big a major boost also?
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
Apikai wrote:
"
Youmik wrote:

-Api

Plague Bearer is super strong! It clears faster in maps than my BV right now. Any other major ways to increase dmg outside of level 21 BV?

I have all the big pieces, but I am still on a 5-link, will awakened deadly ailments big a major boost also?

Hey! i just checked your character you should drop mana flask and buy sin's rebirth its huge damage upgrade and start using skitterbots they are both damage and defensive upgrade

-Api
"

Thanks, I bought one it feels better, but still what about the carcass jack, does it help with clear ?
"

Thanks, I bought one it feels better, but still what about the carcass jack, does it help with clear ?
"
Youmik wrote:
"

Hey! ofc it does it makes BV bigger and deal more damage, just make sure to buy a decent rolled one and then 6 link. No point linking bad rolls

-Api
This build works very well as a league starter, pretty cheap gear that does good DPS with good EHP. I'm sitting at like 4300 HP with dodge/block/MoM mechanics to help. Is this build also good for scaling end game/min maxing? Trying to decide if I want to focus more currency on it or swap to a late game build.
I kinda want to try this build, but the leveling process sounds really bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info