3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
Prapic wrote:

If there's not enough new content, people will riot.

We want lots of new content every 3 months! - said noone ever.

Not a single time i saw anyone asking for more convoluted and unpolished content in poe. Everyone and their mothers on the contrary beg ggg to take their time, make some break with filler league (or just to prolong current league) to fix that mess the game is at the moment. But ggg keeps making moar and moar shitty content noone is asking for.
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Jan 9, 2020, 6:34:39 AM
Lol still no fix for betrayal missions!!! You betrayed us Tencent-GGG!!!
Thanks GGG!
Last edited by SkyzzoDeSky on Jan 9, 2020, 6:35:14 AM
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Prapic wrote:

Not a single time i saw anyone asking for more convoluted and unpolished content in poe. Everyone and their mothers on the contrary beg ggg to take their time, make some break with filler league (or just to prolong current league) to fix that mess the game is at the moment. But ggg keeps making moar and moar shitty content noone is asking for.

Yeah? I'm looking forward to the moment when GGG say no new league for three months, bugfixes instead.
"
Prapic wrote:

Yeah? I'm looking forward to the moment when GGG say no new league for three months, bugfixes instead.

It would be the best thing they can possibly do at this state of game.
What about white maps drops as reward from Metamorph T14+ instead correct tier related to the boss level?
At least my suggestion for recipe has been taken to consideration, thank you.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GGG, You guys are setting up new standards in the industry!!! Love you and have a great year ahead!!
"
ShadowMn wrote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GGG, You guys are setting up new standards in the industry!!! Love you and have a great year ahead!!

???????????????
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
ShadowMn wrote:

???????????????

Hmm, maybe its sarcasm ?
Coz its a really joke how bugged content is +- every lygue.

"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Prapic wrote:

This ^^
Im from beta version here. Never saw this nonsence thing about riot/new content thing.
Its all about bug fiesta and free beta testers aka players - start play lygue from first day and report bugs, so some of them will be fixed or not.
Now a days its a big mess
Last edited by Life2v on Jan 9, 2020, 7:02:20 AM
Yet another complete fucking useless update NO FIX for the map stash, GGG still treating players who have spent money on the game as idiots and stupid wanting them to buy premium tab again. I for one have stopped spending a penny on this game and ppl i know have done the same, they are fed up of not being listened to by a compamy that appears to just want you to buy another tab, when you have one already because they released an update that was flawed and full of bugs and realy dont give a shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info