[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
tffiad wrote:
@Kami, is there any room to add zealotry or hatred on top of those auras?

previously with 1lvl precision it was possible, but now since we need to max it for accuracy..

ps. must admit ur belt is amazing xD

I tested it, you gain with lvl 1 precision and hatred more ice nova dps, but lose many accuracy and crit chance, its not worth it in my opinion anymore, but you're still solid with a high lvl Precision and the aspect.

ps. I know belt and boots are still shit, but spent the last 12 hours only sitting in ho to craft new helmet, shield, body Armour and working arround with the new jewels. Only got angry of even more shittier craft.

well, I got a second pair of bots and tried metacrafting, sadly I forget to block the suffix and slammed then chaos res, tried to lucky annul and hit the tailwind. But don't tell it anybody ;-) Shit happens
:-(
By now trying my little rework of this build with different shield and belt. Tried only on Simulacrum 20\20 deathless.

Here's Pastbin https://pastebin.com/1nBYjpZy

Feel free to comment for improvements.
my single target DPS is quite bad, any thoughts? Maybe because I don't have pandemonious, bottled faith, and my gear isn't the greatest?

would switching to double cospri's help?

well, just went lucky with annuling, and hit with the ex slam T2 & ES

now that shit belt is on his turn
"
tffiad wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Hi again,

Sitting actually on 30ex + got a cospri from a friend of mine. Is it enough to start, what should i target first ?
Sorry if i’m annoying, i sincerely don’t know how to build a CI/ES charac :/

should be enough.

And what should i buy first please ?
"

well, just went lucky with annuling, and hit with the ex slam T2 & ES

now that shit belt is on his turn

Gz, amazing boots..

would someone please tell me like the minimum amount of currency i would have to invest to delve ?
"
Ehryzona wrote:
would someone please tell me like the minimum amount of currency i would have to invest to delve ?

well, it depends how deep you wanne go. you can start with it at like 20ex, feeling okayish at like 40-50ex and facerolling everything at like 150ex
"
"
Ehryzona wrote:

well, it depends how deep you wanne go. you can start with it at like 20ex, feeling okayish at like 40-50ex and facerolling everything at like 150ex

20ex to start? WoW :D

i guess i reroll into sth different haha
Hey. I'm wondering if this build can work with double cospri? Playing Glass Canon CoC right now and wanna get more tanky with it. Any advices?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info