[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
"
tffiad wrote:
just divine ur cospri to have 12% attack speed.

Kinda like my cospri as it is right now, may need the rolls down the road. Refunded a few attack speed nodes for now.

u had attack speed nodes on tree?

ah, precision with accuracy. im not really sure if its good idea to drop points there, because we already stuck with accuracy due to how transcendent mind jewel has been changed.

whats ur hit rate?
Last edited by tffiad on Mar 24, 2020, 3:46:21 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
"
tffiad wrote:
just divine ur cospri to have 12% attack speed.

Kinda like my cospri as it is right now, may need the rolls down the road. Refunded a few attack speed nodes for now.

u had attack speed nodes on tree?

ah, precision with accuracy. im not really sure if its good idea to drop points there, because we already stuck with accuracy due to how transcendent mind jewel has been changed.

whats ur hit rate?

Wore a global accuracy jewel as a placeholder for watcher's eye, it's in that slot for now. A long long way to go to where we should be. Dunno where else to find accuracy. Maybe gloves.. or one of the rings.
https://pastebin.com/17GBEgAY
"
sta1n wrote:
Guyz im struggling with this build, can you help me ? Only problem is fighting bosses - it takes forever like i have 10dps (yesterday i couldnt kill conqueror because of low dps) and i am getting killed very often (one shoots too).

Please import my character in PoB and tell what should i fix (acc name sta1n, char name PedroNaDelircePl).

BTW - i know i dont have pandemionius but its too expensive for me right now, i have budget like 150c right now for upgrades. What should i do first ?

You have very low ES on your gear, you should change your health flask, it doesnt do anything to you

To start i would suggest getting moonstone rings and following the guide, they are failry cheap and you can roll inc % es with dence fossils, this goes with your budget

Also the biggest increase in survivability will be for sure the ES body armor

Honestly, with 150c I would suggest you to try to get this upgrades and then just farm content you're capable of. All dps upgrades cost much more

The shield also can be changed to something with 250ES+ and spell block for 10-20c
Last edited by HardKatZe on Mar 24, 2020, 4:43:09 AM
Dear exiles

I need some assistance; I have decided to play CoC Ice Nova this league, not quite this setup tho, but something similar.

I have tried to fiddle around with PoB to calculate my APS without any luck and I need some advice as what to do and how I can improve my build as for now. More DPS is always welcome, but for now it's simply to understand the mechanics behind how CoC works with Ice Nova.

https://pastebin.com/2YajLsQb

Thank you kindly in advance.
Last edited by EpixOtto on Mar 24, 2020, 7:18:43 AM
"
HardKatZe wrote:
"
sta1n wrote:
Guyz im struggling with this build, can you help me ? Only problem is fighting bosses - it takes forever like i have 10dps (yesterday i couldnt kill conqueror because of low dps) and i am getting killed very often (one shoots too).

Please import my character in PoB and tell what should i fix (acc name sta1n, char name PedroNaDelircePl).

BTW - i know i dont have pandemionius but its too expensive for me right now, i have budget like 150c right now for upgrades. What should i do first ?

You have very low ES on your gear, you should change your health flask, it doesnt do anything to you

To start i would suggest getting moonstone rings and following the guide, they are failry cheap and you can roll inc % es with dence fossils, this goes with your budget

Also the biggest increase in survivability will be for sure the ES body armor

Honestly, with 150c I would suggest you to try to get this upgrades and then just farm content you're capable of. All dps upgrades cost much more

The shield also can be changed to something with 250ES+ and spell block for 10-20c

Thanks for suggestions, but what with DPS problem on bosses (i feel lack of dps is blocking my progression more than low ES) ? As i said because of low dps i cant finish any bigger boss (like t16 elder guardian). Removing shield propably affect my dps.
Last edited by sta1n on Mar 24, 2020, 5:03:27 AM
"
HardKatZe wrote:
Did deathless 20/20 run with 20 kosis (killed less than in a minute), feels good man

Less than in a minute ?

So clusters are the way !
"
HardKatZe wrote:
Did deathless 20/20 run with 20 kosis (killed less than in a minute), feels good man

Viewing your tree and POB, it's difficult to see the jewel nodes. Can you shed some more light on it? :)
this build still good in 3.10?
"
DeuzTwoTrey wrote:
this build still good in 3.10?

lol, yes it is. u can always check out how meta goes on poe.ninja, just pick assassin class in derilium league and u will see that:
1. 10% of all characters are assasins.
2. top1 most used skill in assassin's builds is ice nova and cyclone.
HI :)
I really like playing this build :) gives a lot of fun :P
all content done ! DPS is good, clear speed is very good, and its very tanky.
i have 10.3k ES so far and this is my gear:

Thanks ! :)
ing: Sehemyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info