Xbox servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately .
PS4 servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
tffiad wrote:
"
Fatkids wrote:
Found this formula to calculate Ice Nova dps.

Ice Nova:

Ice Nova average hit (160,000) * 2 (Frostbolt procs) * 7.50(triggers per second with CDR) * 0.99 (Crit Chance)= 2,376,000 DPS


Not sure if this is completely accurate but yeah


thats for cospri setup. hm seems pretty reasonable. ill investigate it bit later.

might simulate in pob bonechill from vortex and all sources of resistance lowering properly, just curious which numbers i really had, because even then, i still felt like i dps is low, or maybe just my zombie necro was too over geared.


If you're talking about zombie necro from last league, I had one too, and it was the most broken single target damage i've ever had, must've been around 15m dps or something, so no wonder 3M dps seems low. But its still is decent considering u're almost immortal.
"
MsOtherName wrote:
So.

I spend a lot of currency on my gear. But i am rather dumb if it comes to builds.

https://pastebin.com/ynYpCUDy

My boss dmg is terrible.
I did Sirus 8 just now but it took forever. Like not even "okasish" more like 2mins per phase.


Just by looking quickly at your POB, 3 major things come to mind :

- Your sitting at around 6 ish APS. I would suggest swapping ur Atziri's promise flask to an onslaught flask (that would put ur APS to 7.53 , but if you get 13% attack speed on cospri you will be at 7.49 APS which is perfect)

- You should allocate Tranquility on ur amulet. Gives you Transfiguration of Soul which applies increases and reductions to Maximum Energy Shield to also affect Spell Damage at 30% of their value. Since we have around 200% increase for ES on the tree, it gives around 65% increased spell damage, which is a decent boost to Ice Nova

- You don't have Precision, which means you have 85% hit chance for Cyclone. Which means you do 15% less DPS since you will miss 15% of ur attacks = 15% less ice nova procs.
"
Fatkids wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Fatkids wrote:
Found this formula to calculate Ice Nova dps.

Ice Nova:

Ice Nova average hit (160,000) * 2 (Frostbolt procs) * 7.50(triggers per second with CDR) * 0.99 (Crit Chance)= 2,376,000 DPS


Not sure if this is completely accurate but yeah


thats for cospri setup. hm seems pretty reasonable. ill investigate it bit later.

might simulate in pob bonechill from vortex and all sources of resistance lowering properly, just curious which numbers i really had, because even then, i still felt like i dps is low, or maybe just my zombie necro was too over geared.


If you're talking about zombie necro from last league, I had one too, and it was the most broken single target damage i've ever had, must've been around 15m dps or something, so no wonder 3M dps seems low. But its still is decent considering u're almost immortal.


yes that one, mine had 17mil or so, and once i got bored i made this coc nova assassin, i was so happy with map speedclear and at the same time i was surprised that im not 1shotting all map bosses like i did at necro. i guess its really was too overpowered, but i didnt realized it during metamorph league lol
"
Fatkids wrote:
"
MsOtherName wrote:
So.

I spend a lot of currency on my gear. But i am rather dumb if it comes to builds.

https://pastebin.com/ynYpCUDy

My boss dmg is terrible.
I did Sirus 8 just now but it took forever. Like not even "okasish" more like 2mins per phase.


Just by looking quickly at your POB, 3 major things come to mind :

- Your sitting at around 6 ish APS. I would suggest swapping ur Atziri's promise flask to an onslaught flask (that would put ur APS to 7.53 , but if you get 13% attack speed on cospri you will be at 7.49 APS which is perfect)

- You should allocate Tranquility on ur amulet. Gives you Transfiguration of Soul which applies increases and reductions to Maximum Energy Shield to also affect Spell Damage at 30% of their value. Since we have around 200% increase for ES on the tree, it gives around 65% increased spell damage, which is a decent boost to Ice Nova

- You don't have Precision, which means you have 85% hit chance for Cyclone. Which means you do 15% less DPS since you will miss 15% of ur attacks = 15% less ice nova procs.


Hm this is weird.
If i do 5 inspiration stacks + onslaught+tailwind iam at 8,29 ATS for Cyclone in my sheet :(
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Hm this is weird.
If i do 5 inspiration stacks + onslaught+tailwind iam at 8,29 ATS for Cyclone in my sheet :(


You are right, forgot to check Tailwind.
So with Tailwind and without Onslaught you have 7.09.
And with Tailwind AND Onslaught you get 8.29.

Either way you're loosing DPS. You can either drop Tailwind, add onslaught flask and divine ur cospri to an adequate attack speed.

Or just find more attack speed somewhere witout taking Onslaught to get closer to 7.5.
"
Dreamalive wrote:
Hey guys, recently switched to CoC assassin from ED, been playing the raikudou's version, while enjoying the gameplay i feel its bit too glass cannon for me and was looking at this version of the build.

The question i have is besides the obvious swap of ES gear, can i do the build with double circle of fear and cospri's or is it overall better idea to run one of each and then replace the other with different gear?


It's ok to run 2 of those rings since that's equivalent to 20% effective DPS each, if you can cap out your other resist from other gear you can definitely run those two rings. I just personally have one because I can't cap my resistances yet without a defensive ring.
Hey guys, on POB toggling ONSLAUGHT does not change my APS value for whatever reason, can you check and see if it does from your end and see what my APS is?

https://pastebin.com/0CtC5KRM

TIA
I'm just setting up this build and I'm seeing that my APS is way too high (9,49), even without Tailwind or Onslaught. Can someone please take a look a my PoB and tell me what is wrong or how I can lower my APS?

https://pastebin.com/uthKb1Jv

Thanks!
If we have the PoB fork we don't need to add 20% attack speed somewhere else as instructed in the OP right? I enabled elusive and it changes attack rate, just making sure.
Hello guys, Its my first time playing a CoC build and I am not very familiar with it. This is the current state of my build https://pastebin.com/2q9ncr4S

I have close to 6ex to spend but I am not sure what should I focus on, buying a Pandemonius/Circle of fear, trying to craft CDR in boots and belt... If anyone was kind enough to give it a look I will apreciate it.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info