[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Bulaan wrote:
Heya, I wanted to ask for some advice.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/7zmgKS82

I've been having some troubles:

1: I had trouble getting enough mana to reserve all the auras without taking RMR nodes in the tree, is the only comfortable way to get a shield with 15% RMR for socketed gems?

2: I want to stay block capped or atleast close to it but pathing around the tree to reach the glancing blow node feels kind of awkward. I'm guessing its something I'm just gonna have to deal with though.

3. I sometimes feel my damage is a little bit low, what are some important upgrades I should be aiming for if I want to increase my damage.

Appreciate some help :)

1)Your circle of fear only has 18% mana reservation. Try to get a better one.
Yes it will hurt, especially losing the frostbite on hit, but you need more RMR, so get over it and change that ring with a 30+ RMR.
You dont need a shield with 15% RMR, trust me, it's a luxury.

Use and abuse enlighten gems.

2)Replace Tranquility on your amulet with Deflection.
Tranquility only shines with godly gear, which is not your case right now.

Stop at Glancing blows. With Deflection on your amulet, you really do not eed Sanctuary, this will free up some skill points.
Arcane guarding is not required. Free up some skill points !

3) Yes your damage is quite low, but you also have to allocate the nodes you just freed up by NOT speccing into Sanctuary/Arcane guarding/whatever.
Glancing blows and Deflection anointment. That is all you need.

Replace the energy leech gem in your Cospri with the frostbite you've just lost by changing your circle of Fear, you dont need it with Light eater.
Your watcher's eye, while extremely defensive, is good at what it's doing. You REALLY do not need more ES leech.

You dont need Soul Thief either. I understand it adds to your energy shield, but the amount of ES you're leeching (0.2%) is anecdotal.

Do your REALLY need Practical application AND Alacrity ?

TLDR: you have allocated a lot of useless skill points. Focus on the ones that really count.

AND GET THAT 100% HIT CHANCE ON CYCLONE.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 4, 2021, 6:45:45 PM
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys,

Can I ask why dont we take the keystone "Zealouts Oath". Shouldnt the regen help?

Because we dont use life regen nodes or gear.

We have Ghost reaver for the energy leech instead of life.
"
Pjey wrote:
Hello guys I wanna play the low life version of this build in 3.13 with max block. Got around 50 exalts to poor in it. Possible and doable?

EDIT: or is it better to go for the CI version? :)

Forget about the low life.

Either life or CI.

Low life + ES is double the trouble.
"
what map mods are impossible to do and what are possible but annoying?

-Reflect.

Even with 100% crit chance and the Opportunistic trait, there's a ramp up to critical strike.
Your first hit will rarely be a crit, and that's the one that will kill you.

-No life/ES regen.

Might be doable with a life build, but not a CI.
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 4, 2021, 6:40:55 PM
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys,

Can I ask why dont we take the keystone "Zealouts Oath". Shouldnt the regen help?

Because we dont use life regen nodes or gear.

We have Ghost reaver for the energy leech instead of life.

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any other form of leech besides Watchers Eye & Light Eater, I dont have a watchers eye yet and running energy leech would drop my DPS. So just wondering if there are forms we could take.
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
Bulaan wrote:
Heya, I wanted to ask for some advice.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/7zmgKS82

I've been having some troubles:

1: I had trouble getting enough mana to reserve all the auras without taking RMR nodes in the tree, is the only comfortable way to get a shield with 15% RMR for socketed gems?

2: I want to stay block capped or atleast close to it but pathing around the tree to reach the glancing blow node feels kind of awkward. I'm guessing its something I'm just gonna have to deal with though.

3. I sometimes feel my damage is a little bit low, what are some important upgrades I should be aiming for if I want to increase my damage.

Appreciate some help :)

1)Your circle of fear only has 18% mana reservation. Try to get a better one.
Yes it will hurt, especially losing the frostbite on hit, but you need more RMR, so get over it and change that ring with a 30+ RMR.
You dont need a shield with 15% RMR, trust me, it's a luxury.

2)Replace Tranquility on your amulet with Deflection.
Tranquility only shines with godly gear, which is not your case right now.

Stop at Glancing blows. With Deflection on your amulet, you really do not eed Sanctuary, this will free up some skill points.
Arcane guarding is not required. Free up some skill points !

3) Yes your damage is quite low, but you also have to allocate the nodes you just freed up by NOT speccing into Sanctuary/Arcane guarding/whatever.
Glancing blows and Deflection anointment. That is all you need.

Replace the energy leech gem in your Cospri with the frostbite you've just lost by changing your circle of Fear, you dont need it with Light eater.
Your watcher's eye, while extremely defensive, is good at what it's doing. You REALLY do not need more ES leech.

You dont need Soul Thief either. I understand it adds to your energy shield, but the amount of ES you're leeching (0.2%) is anecdotal.

Do your REALLY need Practical application AND Alacrity ?

TLDR: you have allocated a lot of useless skill points. Focus on the ones that really count.

AND GET THAT 100% HIT CHANCE ON CYCLONE.

I fixed my tree a little and fixed the gems.

Here's my POB updated.
https://pastebin.com/wfK6zZpK

However the circle of fear is capped at 20% RMR in ritual league, no such thing as 30% RMR on it.

Will probably upgrade to a 15% RMR shield tbh.
Last edited by Bulaan on Feb 4, 2021, 7:38:03 PM
This is indeed a much, much better PoB.

I don't play ritual, so i didn't know about the ring RMR.

Yes, it seems you're going to need another shield. It's a shame because the one you're currently using is very good.

As for damage...there's no secret. Better gear yields higher numbers.
Extraordinary gear yields...well you get the picture.

Happy farming/crafting :D

Edit: one last thing, try to get Atziri's promise and cinderswallow urn.
Last edited by Qmabyte on Feb 4, 2021, 8:06:19 PM

i love this build, with this equip I'm able to easily do any t16 60% delirium, haven't tried 80%.

my next step will prob be getting bottled faith so i can swap add crit chance for hypothermia
"
Qmabyte wrote:
"
what map mods are impossible to do and what are possible but annoying?

-Reflect.

Even with 100% crit chance and the Opportunistic trait, there's a ramp up to critical strike.
Your first hit will rarely be a crit, and that's the one that will kill you.

-No life/ES regen.

Might be doable with a life build, but not a CI.

Playing ll buiild, have never died to reflect
Is the added survivability of atziris step vs tailwind boots worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info