[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Any tips what can i do? it feels impossible to do any T5+ maps, most of the time I just get 1 shot and my damage feels super low. Also it feels very slow clearing maps, i thought it would be faster than my golem build.
Last edited by kanon1 on Feb 4, 2021, 10:12:31 AM
"
Bokugo wrote:
"
Rousseus wrote:

May anyone help me? That notable passive is always changed by the timeless jewel. Is it possible to remain it unchange? I used Divine orbs several times and it still be like this.

The jewel should be of "Dominus" type. There are three types make sure you didn't buy the wrong one ie ( Avarius or Maxarius ).

Thanks for your help. However, I am sure that it is in Dominus type and the CI keystone has been changed into Inner Conviction correctly. My concern is the notable Throatseeker (which provide 30% critical strike multiplier). The jewel turns it into Zealot that is useless for me.
"
kanon1 wrote:
Any tips what can i do? it feels impossible to do any T5+ maps, most of the time I just get 1 shot and my damage feels super low. Also it feels very slow clearing maps, i thought it would be faster than my golem build.

Get a shield FFS !

And spec into the block nodes.

You don't need dual wield. Heck, no one really needs DW.
IGN: Cyanyx
what map mods are impossible to do and what are possible but annoying?
Heya, I wanted to ask for some advice.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/7zmgKS82

I've been having some troubles:

1: I had trouble getting enough mana to reserve all the auras without taking RMR nodes in the tree, is the only comfortable way to get a shield with 15% RMR for socketed gems?

2: I want to stay block capped or atleast close to it but pathing around the tree to reach the glancing blow node feels kind of awkward. I'm guessing its something I'm just gonna have to deal with though.

3. I sometimes feel my damage is a little bit low, what are some important upgrades I should be aiming for if I want to increase my damage.

Appreciate some help :)

Hi all,

update from my side on the build after playing the life version since league beginning. I farmed a lot and died a lot but the build managed to build up some exalts in the bank.

Just switched to CI today and killed Sirus A9 deathless easily. For all of you dying a lot on the life build like i did - learn about crafting with craftofexile and harvest.

Current gear - still lots of things to optimize but happy with the helmet i finally managed to finish today.

Hello guys I wanna play the low life version of this build in 3.13 with max block. Got around 50 exalts to poor in it. Possible and doable?

EDIT: or is it better to go for the CI version? :)
Last edited by Pjey on Feb 4, 2021, 5:41:14 PM
"
xRubzy wrote:
"
Bokugo wrote:
Hi,

Also make sure your arcane surge support is low enough level for it to proc off 1 vortex cast.

can you tell more about this ?

Loving the build so far. I got a few lucky drops and managed to farm for the CI build. Going to be looking for a better belt/boots in the near future. Bosses/conquerers are melting before they can even get an attack off
Hey guys,

Can I ask why dont we take the keystone "Zealouts Oath". Shouldnt the regen help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info