[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Do you think this build will still be worth going CI since they are turning Glancing Blows into a keystone on the Tree?
"
FungalGG wrote:
Do you think this build will still be worth going CI since they are turning Glancing Blows into a keystone on the Tree?

My char TheCallOfTheVoid (in case you want to look at it for whatever reason/proof that i have the build up this league) follows this build but for some reason I never took "glancing blows" even though I have the timeless jewel and MoM converted to glancing blows, but for w/e I forgot to spec into it. With that, I have killed AL8 well over 30 times with this char (most of them deathless), killed Uber elder 3-4 times (idk if any were or weren't deathless, wasn't paying attention), shaper 50+ times trying to unlock the hideout with about 95% of those being deathless, elder 5-6 times most of which were deathless and done 10+ deathless deliriums and fully delirious t16 maps all with ease.

My point being, that in a brain fart of extreme measure, I for some reason forgot to ever allocate glancing blows and this char is still by far my most tanky char right now (obv. there are other builds that are tankier, like VD necro, etc., but most don't have the damage or maneuverability/ease of play that this build does).

All in all, if glancing blows is lost I doubt it will make a huge difference, because again, I did all of the above without it and the build works perfectly fine without it. Though I do wonder if i'm missing out now that I just realized I never allocated glancing blows lol.
Last edited by MuTayShuN on Jun 8, 2020, 1:24:09 AM
Please someone tell me. I know that glancing blows becomes part of the talent tree, BUT what happens to the glancing blows timeless jewels we have right now? Do they stop working, do they disappear or what? Can we still use them on standard leaque in 3.11?
Why do you use the one of the medium cluster jewel for curse, but I don't see any curse skill in your build?
"
cavoi4mat wrote:
Why do you use the one of the medium cluster jewel for curse, but I don't see any curse skill in your build?

The notables give culling strike and damage mods. It just happens that those notables are found on curse jewels.
"
cavoi4mat wrote:

Frostbite is a curse.
stun immunity no more, what do we do now?
"
stun immunity no more, what do we do now?

Maybe 80 stun immunity boot enchant or we go scion occultist/gladiator.
Last edited by drvwdoom on Jun 17, 2020, 6:06:26 AM
Damn I really wanted to play this in Harvest.
How gutted is the build with all the nerfs to crit multi nodes?
I think losing glancing blows hurts the build far more than losing a little bit of crit multi

EDIT: Kami, glancing blows is on the tree near marauder start, near totem and brand damage, staff attack speed and accuracy, and combat stamina
Last edited by MrSneakyFox on Jun 18, 2020, 7:38:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info