[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I swapped out the medium cluster jewel with Cold Conduction for
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Channelling Skills deal 12% increased Damage
Damage Penetrates 1% Elemental Resistances (implicit)
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: 4% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
1 Added Passive Skill is Hex Breaker
1 Added Passive Skill is Precise Focus
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket

I think it's smoother and seemed to help with bosses. I found the increased attack speed from precise focus was still under the BP as I don't use Onslaught or Frenzy. I thought i'd miss the chill/shock/blind stuff but it seems to not suffer. thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/11Kobar11/characters

if u want to peek (sorry noob, haven't figured how to paste char)
gotta say so far loving this build. not gonna lie though, this turned out a bit more expensive than i thought it would be, but all things considered this was definatly the league to go for something like this. currently working on getting the last of the challenges finished up. at this point, other than the helm enchant, and the watchers eye having 2 mods useful instead of a single, what would be an easy upgrade to get? looking to up my AS since im pretty sure im now at the BP3 stage. current gear is
Spoiler
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
at this point, other than the helm enchant, and the watchers eye having 2 mods useful instead of a single, what would be an easy upgrade to get? looking to up my AS since im pretty sure im now at the BP3 stage.

Get Rumi's Concoction.

Spec into Coordination to get your attack speed closer to 10.1.

Level up your cyclone, since it gains aoe per stage and you gain more stages per its level, ideally you want level 21 for 7 stages.

Balance your resists and replace bismuth flask with wise oak. You need to be at resist cap unflasked, since it's impossible to maintain 100% uptime on bismuth/wise oak, especially in boss encounters.

Put vortex in your gloves and link it to awakened unbound ailments. Get rid of either portal, or second wind (useless with flame dash as it already has more than enough charges to dodge stuff/traverse difficult terrain).

Get tier 1 accuracy roll on your gloves/helmet.

Get boots with tailwind on crit.

Get a 2nd circle of fear - that one is going to be difficult, since you're already very low on lightning/fire resist on the rest of your gear.

Last edited by arandan on Jun 2, 2020, 4:15:43 AM
The build is the most fun I've had playing this game. I love it.

Can someone help me out here, how can I reach BP3? I have like 40 ex to work with.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/4EUesczZ
https://youtu.be/mNqfy5HOSHM

Very short vidéo of damage on a conqueror boss.

So it can be a boss killer too!
Dear all!

It’s the most interesting build I ever have played. I play as a COC tank for 3 days, everything is clear but I have some questions.

- 22 cdr from aw coc is enough for me? Is it necessary to take it from boots and belt? Where I can see cyclone aspd? Or I have to see Nova aspd?

- now I’m only 90, budget-150ex, but some t16 bosses kill me, why?

Please, see my tree and gear and tell me where I was wrong.

Before coc I played as impale cycloner, mobs died a little bit longer but bosses were died 2-3 times faster. Is it ok for this build?

Thanks in advance!
"
Sladium wrote:
"
"
Sladium wrote:
Wow you are so cringe and jealous :D @LegacySnow

dude i finish 40/40 in 1month and half...im gona cry of so much jealousness oh lord..... jealous in newb poe players mind = knows how to use properly pob and dont get tricked in to thinking someone has high dps when clearly that people cant even use pob properly or thinks all people are dumb.

Maybe his pob is not totally accurate, but how can you find 90K dps with that build ? maybe you are even worse than him in using pob

easy mate, he didnt check shaper dps (thats 30% more dmg on sheet) he also checked alot of stuff on configs + flasks up 24/7 that boost his dps to 500k but thats not real number ! add hexproof maps to that , uncheck all the mods he checked on pob config and BOOM there you go his real dps is 90k ! :) ez pob
"

easy mate, he didnt check shaper dps (thats 30% more dmg on sheet) he also checked alot of stuff on configs + flasks up 24/7 that boost his dps to 500k but thats not real number ! add hexproof maps to that , uncheck all the mods he checked on pob config and BOOM there you go his real dps is 90k ! :) ez pob

What he should've left disabled are frost bomb and vrf, you can have dps flask uptime on any boss apart from high level Aul, provided you know when to use them and have enough damage to phase the encounters in a few seconds.

Hexproof is a moot point, since you use POB to calculate high end boss damage, everything else is not even worth doing any optimization for, since it dies instantly.

In fact, he failed to check one of the more important modifiers - as far as end game boss damage is concerned - which is to have only 1 unique enemy nearby - 25% more damage from ascendancy.

So, his realistic damage per hit with ice nova in the main link is somewhere around 300k - nothing special - but still more than you've managed to produce, so shush.
"
arandan wrote:
"

What he should've left disabled are frost bomb and vrf, you can have dps flask uptime on any boss apart from high level Aul, provided you know when to use them and have enough damage to phase the encounters in a few seconds.

Hexproof is a moot point, since you use POB to calculate high end boss damage, everything else is not even worth doing any optimization for, since it dies instantly.

In fact, he failed to check one of the more important modifiers - as far as end game boss damage is concerned - which is to have only 1 unique enemy nearby - 25% more damage from ascendancy.

So, his realistic damage per hit with ice nova in the main link is somewhere around 300k - nothing special - but still more than you've managed to produce, so shush.

my dps is real mate, i do that dmg without flasks and on ANY MAP mods, and no he doesnt have more dmg than me (even with all shit activated 24/7 just a tip flasks are not constant and you shouldnt be relying on them) but what i know, 5k hours playing coc ice nova xD you people like inflated numbers and big fake numbers what can i do? just sit back and laugh xD also he got 2 items better than mines (watchers eye and shield) other items mines obliterates his especially my clusters so stuff boy ! please
Like I mentioned a few pages back:
remove that enchant from gloves, since your attack speed is too high for bp2
de-level that arcane surge, since you cannot sustain it.

Also, your gear is very average and if you haven't learned how to manage your flasks in '5k hours of playing coc ice nova', then I genuinely feel sorry for you.
Last edited by arandan on Jun 3, 2020, 11:09:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info