[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

"
midtrik wrote:
Hello, I'm coming to report my development in the league, I decided to start from siege ballista, thinking it would be as strong or easy as elehitotem, which I did in the last league. Lifelessly I'm not feeling the same performance, mobs don't die with 1 hit as in elehittotem. I put a tabula rasa to see how the progress looks, but the damage doesn't go up. when using barrage support the damage drops even more. It takes time to kill boss, it takes time to kill mob, I'm not happy, I'm trying to level it and see if it starts dealing damage. But since we don't have a decent guide to follow, I might even be going to the wrong side of the tree first. I do not know. Please help me see what's wrong with my character. Grateful

This is not a league starter friendly build.

So only very experienced players should start with it

AND

You level for example with freezing pulse totems and only switch at around level 65+ after buying alot of the gear !!

You need to buy/get alot of the pieces for the build, before it gets going.

1200 Dexterity minimum and read the whole guide, all details.
Last edited by Kharadas on Oct 27, 2021, 10:33:25 AM
I got another one, =):

Pretty easy to make.
"
midtrik wrote:
Hello, I'm coming to report my development in the league, I decided to start from siege ballista, thinking it would be as strong or easy as elehitotem, which I did in the last league. Lifelessly I'm not feeling the same performance, mobs don't die with 1 hit as in elehittotem. I put a tabula rasa to see how the progress looks, but the damage doesn't go up. when using barrage support the damage drops even more. It takes time to kill boss, it takes time to kill mob, I'm not happy, I'm trying to level it and see if it starts dealing damage. But since we don't have a decent guide to follow, I might even be going to the wrong side of the tree first. I do not know. Please help me see what's wrong with my character. Grateful

This is a dex stacking build and you have more or less no dex equipment and you also not having one required unique.

Quick fixes, get at least:
- Iron Commander bow
- Hyrri‘s Demise quiver
- Astramentis amulett
- helmet, gloves, boots, rings with life, resi and some dex (to be changed for other mandatory uniques or better rares during the level progress)

You need some basic gear to get rolling, but it will be very good once you have the basic gear together. Compared to other builds, it is relativ cheap for the dps you are getting.

Currently I‘m sitting at 16 Mio Sirus dps, and there is still a lot of room for improvements.
"
Lundi wrote:
I got another one, =):

Pretty easy to make.

-25% chaos res when we're already res-starved. Al-Hezmin can look at us and we get deleted.
Thats why I use the one I have with -lightning res instead. Managed to craft a pretty good pair of gloves as well:
"
Lundi wrote:
Thats why I use the one I have with -lightning res instead. Managed to craft a pretty good pair of gloves as well:

How did you craft them? I was thinking spamming Fundamentals and Pristines on such a base because you want some life too, and then adjusting my resistances by spamming essences on my jewelry, as essences are so cheap right now.
Guys lets share ideal flask setup thoughts considering you take Megabane and iron reflexes.

1-2 Both Jade and granite flask should give total 3 kt armour in that case, right?
3 diamond for crits
4 quicksilver
5 insta life

Modifiers:

- Poison, bleed, curse immunity
- increased armour (or eva should be same thing)
- increased crit
- increased movement

PS1: if you can get enough dex you can drop one of the granite or jade flask
I think over %80 phys reduction should be enough depending on your playstyle.
Empty slot --> Dying sun or atziri's promise (chaos res is pain for this build)

Rumi can be utilized as well but you will trade off between one of the modifier against block chance.

PS2: if you can get there you may drop diamond for bottled faith ?

I'm using Rotgut and Dying sun.

Dying sun is awesome, I use it instantly with 60% inc effect when I enter nightmare. Rotgut is great with frenzycharges, as it gives u 40% mvmentspeed and Onslaught.

Panic life flask, granite with %armour, and diamond with %evasion. Using Ironwood notable I get around 17k armor with 15 ballistas, which is nice with Molten Shell which I'm getting eventually.
Last edited by YaBwoiFelix on Nov 4, 2021, 8:59:22 AM
Step 1: Buy uninfluenced base with ilvl85
Step 2: Essence of sorrow spam until you get only an open suffix with good prefixes
Step 3: Slam a hunter orb on it trying to get 10% dex
Step 4: Fail
Step 5: Use 1 more essence and get the gloves you see there

I was pretty lucky.
"
YaBwoiFelix wrote:
I'm using Rotgut and Dying sun.

Dying sun is awesome, I use it instantly with 60% inc effect when I enter nightmare. Rotgut is great with frenzycharges, as it gives u 40% mvmentspeed and Onslaught.

Panic life flask, granite with %armour, and diamond with %evasion. Using Ironwood notable I get around 17k armor with 15 ballistas, which is nice with Molten Shell which I'm getting eventually.

Rotgut seems fine. How do you generate frenzy charges.
Frenzy+GMP ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info