[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

I did what I have been doing since Heist, leaguestart another build and change to this build as soon as I can. Having so much fun krangling items and finally got this yesterday:

Best league for this build yet, =). Now I'm trying the same for my Hyrri's quiver.
Hey i got stuck on t1 maps i only have 5 link Iron commander. And about 6-7k dps (per totem) in total (9 totems at all). I have no DPS to drop and there is no progress. Anyone give some ideas what to do?
"
knorpl wrote:
Hey i got stuck on t1 maps i only have 5 link Iron commander. And about 6-7k dps (per totem) in total (9 totems at all). I have no DPS to drop and there is no progress. Anyone give some ideas what to do?

without me yet switching to this build what is obvious at first

- only two labs, yet
- not much dex stacking on items ( which is core of your dps increase ^^ )
- low level gems

... added lightning dmg ... wtf, change this to increased critical strikes ... this is a COLD DPS build
... and why "faster attacks" - i´d say added cold pen OR or hypothermiaOR inspiration when re-coloured for that first
( note: as mentioned i did not yet read through the build as i still plan to switch ^^ ).

... you run around with mostly crappy leveling gear, and switching one item only to the setup of the final build _usually_ does not mean auto-win lol ...

you should read the guide again i guess ... or just take a look what other people here use ...
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 26, 2021, 2:11:22 AM
Ok I'll switch it any try. Tell me which items get at 1st?
"
knorpl wrote:

Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by YaBwoiFelix on Oct 26, 2021, 7:36:48 AM
"
Lundi wrote:
I did what I have been doing since Heist, leaguestart another build and change to this build as soon as I can. Having so much fun krangling items and finally got this yesterday:

Best league for this build yet, =). Now I'm trying the same for my Hyrri's quiver.

gratz, you got very lucky.

The weighting is very low, so dont expect to hit on the quiver.
It is like 1 in 9604 without scourge passives.
Last edited by Kharadas on Oct 26, 2021, 1:24:14 PM
"
YaBwoiFelix wrote:
"
knorpl wrote:

Edit: Nevermind.

Hard farm act 9 1st map, get currency, and buy almost all uni eq (its better now). Now I try farm to get boots. But at first ill buy some gloves with res, and +% dex and +dex. They are cheap and better than mine.

Think abaout what to spend next in my pass tree. Looking for other players but need also 6-link bow and armor.
Hello, I'm coming to report my development in the league, I decided to start from siege ballista, thinking it would be as strong or easy as elehitotem, which I did in the last league. Lifelessly I'm not feeling the same performance, mobs don't die with 1 hit as in elehittotem. I put a tabula rasa to see how the progress looks, but the damage doesn't go up. when using barrage support the damage drops even more. It takes time to kill boss, it takes time to kill mob, I'm not happy, I'm trying to level it and see if it starts dealing damage. But since we don't have a decent guide to follow, I might even be going to the wrong side of the tree first. I do not know. Please help me see what's wrong with my character. Grateful
"
midtrik wrote:
Hello, I'm coming to report my development in the league, I decided to start from siege ballista, thinking it would be as strong or easy as elehitotem, which I did in the last league. Lifelessly I'm not feeling the same performance, mobs don't die with 1 hit as in elehittotem. I put a tabula rasa to see how the progress looks, but the damage doesn't go up. when using barrage support the damage drops even more. It takes time to kill boss, it takes time to kill mob, I'm not happy, I'm trying to level it and see if it starts dealing damage. But since we don't have a decent guide to follow, I might even be going to the wrong side of the tree first. I do not know. Please help me see what's wrong with my character. Grateful

Get a helmet, and amu , it gives you a big boost and doesn't cost much. Later it is only left to get a belt with +% dex, dps felt. I bought these unique items and my DPS increased 8x. I feel the difference. I could do a maze solo and I can finally farm white maps.
Buy a jewel that converts str to dex. You're gonna have 1,200 dex. I had a hard time exp and it took me a long time to farm act 9.
"
knorpl wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:

Get a helmet, and amu , it gives you a big boost and doesn't cost much. Later it is only left to get a belt with +% dex, dps felt. I bought these unique items and my DPS increased 8x. I feel the difference. I could do a maze solo and I can finally farm white maps.
Buy a jewel that converts str to dex. You're gonna have 1,200 dex. I had a hard time exp and it took me a long time to farm act 9.

Fluid Motion is the jewel. I'm comfortably stomping t12 with around 1,2k dex and around 120 corruption stacks. No problem. Most important defenses imo are Iron Reflexes and Magebane notables.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info