[3.11] PoE Academy's Bugatti Claw Impale Flicker Strike (BF/Cyc) Berserker - Facetank Anything

I'm having trouble maintaining frenzy charges while bossing/metamorphs. I get that we have frenzy for that, but stopping to use that sometimes means eating a huge hit or dying because of the pause in leeching.
I love Flicker Strike, I love dual claws, definitely gonna try this the moment I'm done with HC.

One thing that bugs me tho: duelist's the best class for FS since slayer has that "unaffected by bleeding" passive, so how does marauder deal with bleeding? Does it hinder us much? Will I have to pop the anti-bleed flask often?
"
sqvirel wrote:
I love Flicker Strike, I love dual claws, definitely gonna try this the moment I'm done with HC.

One thing that bugs me tho: duelist's the best class for FS since slayer has that "unaffected by bleeding" passive, so how does marauder deal with bleeding? Does it hinder us much? Will I have to pop the anti-bleed flask often?

You outleech it and pop a bleed flask if you start dying.
I think you'll get used to the timing - sometimes you want to use frenzy early before running out of frenzy charges, but I agree that it takes some time to learn when to do this.
"
You outleech it and pop a bleed flask if you start dying.

Ok, I have a very roundaout way to avoid being affected by bleed, just tell me if it's worth the trouble:

1) Get Aul's Uprising with "Malevolence reserves no mana"
2) Get Watcher's Eye with "unaffected by bleeding while affected by Malevolence"
3) Voila~ Bleed problem solved.

Now this is a pure theorycraft and pretty expensive (about 10ex) and I'm not entirely sure if this breaks the self-bleed mechanic.
Any tips for levelling?
@sqvirel seems not worth it.

@Ivan_Canasthre see the video guide.
Im trying this build now, any reason to not use the amulet "Carnage Heart" ? Gives leech, dmg while leeching and all attributes/resists
Im trying this build and it feels really good for mapping. My question is, you use blood and sand for clearing and flesh and stone for bosses? As i saw on your video, you dont seem to be using flesh and stone all the time.
Also, how do you deal with frenzy charges on bosses? Sometimes i run out of them and just die lol
@Lazytits Sure, go for it.

@PLUGAO I use both, typically only in blood stance. For bosses, you have Frenzy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info