European payment methods

Paysafe card +++
Another option could be advertising / surveys.

This makes it possible for people to fill in question forms etc, while the company still gets an decent income.

(These companies pay for income).

A survey could be to answer 10-20 questions, and then one earns 10 of a certain currency/cash shop payment.

Just an idea to keep in mind.
More even so, since everyone who cannot pay for the game, still have an option to do so. This concept, is used with many big organisations.
I don't have an international credit card, so i would like to buy the key by Alopass :P
I am Swedish (European) and paying with PayPal and Creditcard is'nt any problem for us. Most of us use these payment methods all the time.

Popular payment methods used in Sweden:
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, PayEx, Handelsbanken, Nordea
Hello,

Im from Switzerland and have no credit card. How can i support u?

It will be nice to transfer a amount directly from a bank to another

Paysafe card!
Instant banking !!!

to be able to transfer instantly with any online banking option!
i intend to go to the bronze pack .... but am not willing to use my actual cc´s or paypal. (personal reasons .. my problem for sure!)
but i also would love to see paysafe cards as an option.

otherwise .. getting an additional cc just for a game .. would bother me a little ... very little bit!:-)

get thing rocking !

atb
sfsg
Nex
Add the option already! i wanna be in CB :(
If i could use IDEAL paymant, i would already have bought points and that ingame pet! (so not only would i get a beta key i also would support the game and have store points!)
Its a shame that Ideal is not possible to use yet. if it would you guys would gain allot more players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info