European payment methods

I'm from Germany and I would be happy with either :

- Mobile Payment
or
- Paysafe Card

Those are the common methods for me and since Paysafe Card was mentioned quite often now, I'd prefer those over Mobile Payment.
Paysafecards would be awsome for the austrian community too!
Pay via internet bank-ID is what i use in Sweden always.

Just click the payment option "Pay via Internet Bank-ID" that i usually find in some way atleast.

Or if you provide the info for a bank transfer that also works :)

And just put a note on the transfer who it is from on the forum.

Still , internet Bank-ID is something i think allot in Sweden use. Not sure about the rest of the Nordic / EU :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
i am from Germany, and i would opt for Paysafe-Card
hello someone have multi key beta of game? because i wait during 4 month is LONG
Pay true text message ore something like that ?
dial a number is also easy.
this game is gonna be awsome
iDeal would be my preferred payment method :)
a bank account in which we could deposit the money would be great, otherwise paysafecard could be an option...i really dont like paypal :)
Door to door soliciting war
Feeble man with salvation as sword...
Currency is not the issue, the issue is many people in Europe have what we call a CB (which is not a real credit card but only a payment card), for example, these cards work very well with BLIZZARD payment process. Otherwise, u loose customers, because we just can't support U.

Another option is the PaySafe system, we can buy it anywhere here and can then pay you.

But a lot of young players in Europe won't have a real VISA or other US-Type credit cards. U miss a big market...

BP Regeards.

P.S. BTW I'll wait D3 if there is no mean to subcribe... if U dont want our money, so sad, I enjoyed your game last WE :(
Stupid people think you are stupid although they don't know you, anyway, they will never be able to...
Last edited by bpolleri on Apr 16, 2012, 12:32:36 PM
Would love to be able to pay by phone. An option for u here is the company Boku.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info