European payment methods

-bad links removed-
Last edited by peachii on Feb 8, 2013, 10:14:10 PM
In Holland most people use IDeal for online purchases. don't know if it applies to other EU countries as well, or if there are any similar methods used in the EU)

"iDEAL is a standardised payment method for making secure online payments directly between bank accounts. To offer iDEAL as a payment method in an online store, a direct link is established with the systems of participating banks." - http://www.ideal.nl/banken/?lang=eng-GB

"
Chris wrote:
Many European players have commented that they don't have PayPal or a Credit Card and would like to buy our supporter packs.

What would be your preferred payment method to pay us?

Please don't post if you're not actually intending to pay us with this method, because we want to get a clear idea of where our priorities should be.

If you're not in Europe and want to suggest a payment method, please make it clear that you're not in Europe so that we don't get confused.

If your preferred payment method has already been posted, feel free to reply confirming that you like that method, so that we get a good idea of the relative popularity.

Paysafecard. It's how I pay Steam.
so any more news on this?
paysafe, would be great.
We should spam paysafe instead of poe forums.

I know chris stated it was a paperwork issue, because paysafe has much higher criteria then creditcards and paypal.

I really want to give GGG 50EUR, because they deserved it (and those nice custom tabs ofc).

Bad Seed
"
EdyK9 wrote:
Paysafe or Mobile/SMS payment...

+1 for this
PaySafe please! You can get it at your next door convenience store! Be sure to introduce it before the crisis gets the best of us! :P (Greece)
Paysafecard
I´ve just bought a Paysafecard and now i have to see that it isnt supported yet.

So please make it happen or i have to buy something stupid (like a book) @ amazon ;(

+1 PaysafeCard

e: ~Germany~
Last edited by Grill38 on Feb 21, 2013, 10:25:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info