European payment methods

+1 for Paysafecard to upgrade my pack.
I'm from Perú (South America) and my only way to pay is from Western Union. I can't use Paypal because a don't have a International credit card and its required for use Paypal, in this i think i'm talking for a lot of people who lives in South America.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.
Nice, didn't even know about that Paysafe thingy. Looked it up, seems fine = i'm all for it.

Looks like the deal folks!
Last edited by Visuv on Nov 21, 2012, 12:00:16 AM
Portugal
PaySafeCard
Hi didn't see this one when i posted about a payment method. Any way i'm from the Philippines(South East Asia) there are quite a few payment method that i have tried with my other games and it works quite well with me and my friends on various online games. One of those methods is Mol(MoneyOnline), UGC(Ultimate Game Card), CC(Cherry Credits) those are just simple payment method i have used this past few years here in the Philippines. If i might just add i hope you cater to our local retailers for games which is "load central" if you want to penetrate the local market here in the Philippines. Also for convenience of your Philippine's fans base.
Thanks for reading have a good day.

PS: Filipinos spends a ton on micro transactions i am one of those. Also sorry for my english
Paysafe might be nice for us, but not necessarily for the company.
For "intangible" goods, the fee is like 12%. Probably ok for supporter-packs. But for microtransactions (few dollar or cent) the fee can raise up to 35%, which is just crazy.

(just to add a detail that I missed so far)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Feddy wrote:
In Germany many Online Game payments transfered via Electronic Direct Debiting
Paypal Germany has it also as payment method so you can paypal use without a Credit Card
this is what i use

here a Translate what ELV is
http://www.linguee.de/deutsch-englisch/uebersetzung/elektronisches+lastschriftverfahren.html

i Hope it helps

I`m from Germany and i would definetly prefer to use this method. There has been many times that i would have loved to buy a donaters pack, but i do not want to use paypal neither do i like Credit Cards.
*Electronic Direct Debiting* would help alot have no paypal or credit card T_T
I'm from Portugal.

For me, PaysafeCard would be ideal since i don't use the existing CC and Paypal payment options.
"
Paysafe might be nice for us, but not necessarily for the company.
For "intangible" goods, the fee is like 12%. Probably ok for supporter-packs. But for microtransactions (few dollar or cent) the fee can raise up to 35%, which is just crazy.

(just to add a detail that I missed so far)

Its still a better option on having a few cents rather than not having any at all.(just imagine all of the people who wants to spend a few dollars at a time.)
It also help's the game on the context that it can hire more people and improve the server to help the game over all, also just imagine all of the micro transaction will rake in a good sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info