European payment methods

In Canada and the U.S. the Ultimate game card is available everywhere and I have used it without problems many times. Its a good way to buy online games and I hope grinding gears look into it.
"
bhavv wrote:
Paypal works fine from Europe and always has. But it probably needs a verified account and a lot of people dont want or need one of those.

My advice would be not to change it all. The reason being that it is actually better for players in Europe to get a verified paypal account and buy the point bundles in USD, because paying in USD is always cheaper than paying in euro or GPB, and since its an online microtransaction with nothing physical imported through the mail, we dont have to pay our extra high taxes on them.

If you do implement alternative payment methods for Europe, dont remove the current options. I always want to be able to pay in USD through paypal if possible.

People in Europe would be even more annoyed if we end up having to pay more in euros or GPB than it would cost us to pay for the same thing in USD, which has always been the case with 100% of $ > European currency conversions.

It also wouldnt benefit the developers at all if they actually offered a 100% accurate conversion, because the sales would still have higher taxes applied to them if regionalized for the European market.

Paypal is quick and simple to use just connect your bank card to it and the transaction goes through in minutes. The funds are transfered straight away too and it was actually cheaper for me to pay in GBP than it would have been for me to pay in USD.
Not in Europe, so just wondering.
here in the US there are a number of pre-paid gift cards available for games. Anything like that elsewhere?
Paysafe cards guys is the most good. You buy it everywhere its cheap and safe.No billing accounts no visa etc. Please PUT paysafe as an option there is a lot of people using this method especially teenagers and univecity students.place it plz
put paysafecard option guys is the easiest way to buy something... ;p
"
Empus wrote:
Russian community members prefers Qiwi, Yandex, WebMoney payment system.

Сonfirm

Sooo.. when i´ll be able to upgrade to gold per paysafe?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Pls get an Update to pay with PaySafe Card!!!!!!!!!
is it possible pay via cell phone? $10.00?
I live in russia so both ways you offered are not suitable for me. In our country the best way to pay for something is webmoney. it is really good pay system so I hope you will make something that will make purchases easier!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info