[3.10] Tectonic Slam Jugg - Brutus' Lead Sprinkler

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the build.

To the question about life leech/life regen, and you're thinking that you're missing some, or not enough...

The shield enchant along with atziri's flask produces a lot of leech...are you potentially not using one or the other?

Also we gain leech from blood rage.

If you potentially wanted more, you could change the amulet enchant from essence sap (pure mana leech/gain) to soul raker (life+mana leech, + leech cap)

For pure life regen, you could go for the nodes "Shaper" and "Sanctity" which are both only 2 nodes away to add 2% more life regen...or path to "Arsonist" for 4 total points and pick up 1.4% regen as well as 32% fire damage.
"
s0uless999 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the build.

To the question about life leech/life regen, and you're thinking that you're missing some, or not enough...

The shield enchant along with atziri's flask produces a lot of leech...are you potentially not using one or the other?

Also we gain leech from blood rage.

If you potentially wanted more, you could change the amulet enchant from essence sap (pure mana leech/gain) to soul raker (life+mana leech, + leech cap)

For pure life regen, you could go for the nodes "Shaper" and "Sanctity" which are both only 2 nodes away to add 2% more life regen...or path to "Arsonist" for 4 total points and pick up 1.4% regen as well as 32% fire damage.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't notice atziri offers us some life leech, thats good to know, now, I don't think blood rage offer me life leech because in my case, with xoph's blood I have 100% convertion to fire damage and probably the % life leech(only apply do physical damage) is unaffected by me.

In this case, maybe change my amulet and have some physical damage not converted to fire is a good idea?
Yes.

Ditch Xoph's Blood.

You are cranking out 95% fire damage...you don't need the conversion.

Even get a highly rolled astramentis and you will be > xoph's
"
s0uless999 wrote:
Yes.

Ditch Xoph's Blood.

You are cranking out 95% fire damage...you don't need the conversion.

Even get a highly rolled astramentis and you will be > xoph's

Good to know then, so getting an astramentis will be a priority, many thanks for the reply.
Hey, I knew someone else was running the same thing!

What do you guys think of these gloves?

You can get them with elemental weakness so this sorts out the 2 curses. This frees space for a helm enchant + a better ring. The gloves themselves offer an amazing DPS increase (low life though).
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Hey, I knew someone else was running the same thing!

What do you guys think of these gloves?

You can get them with elemental weakness so this sorts out the 2 curses. This frees space for a helm enchant + a better ring. The gloves themselves offer an amazing DPS increase (low life though).

These are a good option...not for end game, but for mid game.

I'd suggest running meginord's vise, to this, to a good spiked gloves with str, atk speed, life, resists
I think they could be ran in late game too, assuming I get another ring like this for example

Thing about assassin's mark on hit is that the real good rings having it are ungodly expensive and generally a suffix on a ring can be incredible.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I think they could be ran in late game too, assuming I get another ring like this for example

Thing about assassin's mark on hit is that the real good rings having it are ungodly expensive and generally a suffix on a ring can be incredible.

Agree, it's a nice ring. either side of the debate will say, suffixes are a tight commodity in a str stacking build, as you need resists, and the strength mod takes one of 3, which you want on every item possible.

For awhile I did use these gloves...

For me, it boils down to attack speed...I crave it, I want as much of it as possible, and I can get 12 (crafted) or up to 16 (essence) on gloves. Some of the other mods are also nice now on gloves.

So how much attacks per second you have on your character? PoB tells me mine has 6.61 attacks per second with all buffs. I assume your attack speed should be higher, around 7. My effective crit chance however is 96% which should be higher than yours thanks to the gloves.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 9, 2020, 3:04:48 AM
Oh, there is one more thing - I understand why Atziri's Promise is a good flask because of the life leech. However you can get 0.4% attack damage leeched as life through a timeless jewel. This way the flask can be swapped with Wise Oak. PoB says the damage increase will be roughly the same but Wise Oak is much better against bosses who have natural chaos resistance we cant pierce.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 9, 2020, 3:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info