[3.10] Tectonic Slam Jugg - Brutus' Lead Sprinkler

How is the endurance charge sustain with this build? Never played Tectonic Slam and would like to give it a try. Can this facetank T16 metamorphs? :) Any video of this build in action would be nice!

edit: Is there any other way to get mana leech than amulet anoint?
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Jan 12, 2020, 9:15:33 PM
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
How is the endurance charge sustain with this build? Never played Tectonic Slam and would like to give it a try. Can this facetank T16 metamorphs? :) Any video of this build in action would be nice!

edit: Is there any other way to get mana leech than amulet anoint?

I'm not much into video editing...apologies there, probably won't post a video.

The endurance charge sustain is good...but you will rarely be at max charges for long as you're attacking really fast and constantly consuming them, as well as generating them.

As for mana leech...yes you can path over in the duelist area (3 dex nodes, then a .4 life+.4 mana leech node. I did the craft to attain more damage (these points were used to pick up the minion damage nodes.)

As for facetanking metamorphs...even on t16 usually not a problem, but you can make some pretty nasty ones that might make you wanna hop back for a sec. Typically it isnt the metamorph, but the extra spawns that you need to step back to clear for your own safety. I never skip the metamorphs, if that says anything. I've taken it in delve to almost 500 depth, on the way to 600 for the EGG challenge.

You can do all of this on a 5-10 ex budget really well currently.
Hey, trying out the build now looking forward to mapping and end game. Was wondering which path you recommend following in the tree while leveling? Any nodes I should head to first? Thanks
I'm playing with your build and I clear everything, it's quite fun too, it's a GG from me dude
"
Bludgeoned wrote:
Hey, trying out the build now looking forward to mapping and end game. Was wondering which path you recommend following in the tree while leveling? Any nodes I should head to first? Thanks

https://pastebin.com/1G6fQzGY

I made this quickly, In the bottom of POB passive tree there is a toggle.

Default is the current state.

Starting, mid, early mapping, going crit, and then to default.
"
s0uless999 wrote:
"
Bludgeoned wrote:

https://pastebin.com/1G6fQzGY

I made this quickly, In the bottom of POB passive tree there is a toggle.

Default is the current state.

Starting, mid, early mapping, going crit, and then to default.

Wow, true mvp! Thanks so much, cheers
Added a few updates into the main build guide, slight tree changes, current gear update in POB.
what about savior as offhand?

wouldn't work as well i assume
Last edited by galandord on Jan 23, 2020, 10:19:06 PM
I've never considered it...but might add dps at the expense of losing the ability to run physical reflect map mod.
Great build, i'm following this as my fav build this season, but its one thing annoying me, in some situations, I miss some life leech/life regen, probably i'm playing wrong, but certain situations are pretty hard.

Congrats and thank you for the build ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info