[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Also, what gems links do we use for Bladestorm, Impale ou Close combat?
Which pantheons are people using?
Can I get a link to the skill tree? I don't have POB since I have a mac but I want to try to build out super badly!
My exp with this build is that almost nothing can kill us when vaal MS is up or when we burst them down in 2-3. So almost all bosses without phases are easy. Nothing in map has ever killed me unless I asked for it, e.g. running head first into vaal construct CHAOS barrages.

The problem of squishiness only comes up with phase boss, e.g. elder guardians, sirus... but yeah there's nothing to do unless you build around defense, adding more phys reduction, taking more fortify effect on tree, using the soul tether combo, etc.

And this league chaos damage is so ridiculous, I need to take poison immunity pantheon for such maps.

Hope that someone better than me can come up with a better PoB for super tanky build :D

Hello i am selling this gears if anyone need offer me please?
Trying to decide on main hand weapons to use for this build. According to forked POB there is only a difference of around 50k dps between my paradoxia and the rare foil I crafted. The foil feel so much better mapping bc of the attack speed, but its hard to gage on boss dps between the two. I'm just wanting to make sure Im not missing something with the pob and the paradoxia isnt alot more damage that isnt showing compared to my foil.

Build is super effective. Sometimes squishy, but not terribly so. As someone else said already, I usually only die when I ask for it.

This weekend I got ridiculously lucky and got a Headhunter from turning in a bunch of random Divination sets, one of them being The Wretched. Couldn't believe it. It's my first ever.

Hh pushes this beyond ridiculous, but I guess that is the case for most builds.
Without Hh mapping doesnt feel amazing, but still very solid!
Single-target is nuts, but that's what Impale is about I suppose.

Cant wait to pimp further!
This build is extremely tanky. Just make sure you are getting armour based items as phys dmg reduction scales very well with fortify. However a lot of builds are going to feel more squishy in general than the past leagues due to the inc attack/cast, dmg and life of the bossing in all content.
I've been messing around with this build a lot.

Something that helped quite a bit with mana problems that I was having was crafting a pride has % reduced mana reservation neck, if that helps anyone out.

It's a rather tanky build, you just have to play it safe and move around a lot, as annoying as that playstyle may be for some.
Anyone has some way to deal with degen like burning or poison? Big hit is nothing compared to degen. It is ridiculous sometimes that elder guardians kill me with ignite or poison on hit map mod lol. Perhaps use Divine Flesh and stack chaos res?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info