[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

just a question here. So i got a letahl pride and its under kiloava and passives are conquered by the karui but it's totally different than the one you show :/

my master of the arena adds 20% increased totem damage and 12% totem placement speed...
Last edited by miyavi0924 on Jan 15, 2020, 5:30:29 PM
Lol got:

which is ridiculously close to your roll and it just wants to give me 20% inc burning damage everywhere. I even paid 3ex thinking it would be similar.
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 15, 2020, 9:50:12 PM
"
derzornige wrote:
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
derzornige wrote:
if you guys stack just a lil accuracy, you can drop the "taunt and cant evade" ascendancy an pick the "perma fortify" ascendancy. this frees up one gem slot for example for pulverise/ ruthless.

and with this added defense you could, as i do, use abyssus with lacerate enchant (wich is cheaper than a decent rare with enchant).

the downside off abyssus is pretty much countered by perma fortify, our fortify nodes on the tree and about 55% phys mitigation, which we should have with decent gear.

i first used a rare helmet with lacerate enchant and "nearby enemie have -9 phy" and compared to abyssus i didnt really get hit for much less (i actually couldnt see a difference), but the damage with abyssus is about 30% more.

this means, that you usually oblitarate most stuff (even faster) before it touches you.

i got one-shot only once with abyssus by some crazy metamorph, but i dont think that abyssus really was the cause.

in the end you lose about 300 life and gain about 30% more dps.

we have perma forti anyway with forti as a link... and the taunt asc is also 20% more dmg not just 100% hit this tradeoff is just not rly worth it this build already has enough dmg to pretty much insta phase sirus and UE so why go with atleast 40% more phys dmg taken

its not perma fortify, its on hit. and the taunt ascendancy gives not "more" but increased damage, which is a big difference. and abyssus damage is calculated AFTER all mitigation. this is why not much of those 40% increased phys damage actually reach your life pool. i played with abyssus a lot now and didnt die between 95 and 96 (and did every metamorph without checking). Anyway, its just a suggestion for more dps with still good defense and more area (pulverise). if you dont like, ok, but your arguments dont hold up

Cool, another upside of relying on accuracy is that you can roll "cannot be taunted" map without a second thought. Such maps are huge dps loss.
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Whats really needed beside the swords to get OP ? Watchers a must ?

I think Champ is already very strong with 7 impale so watcher eye is just icing on cake. You can look at my gears, the only thing that's expensive is the sword and I can pulverise almost everything. Not tried awakener lv8 yet but I do not think it's a dps battle, more like a terrain battle!
Last edited by wiwigvn on Jan 16, 2020, 12:03:41 AM
"
miyavi0924 wrote:
just a question here. So i got a letahl pride and its under kiloava and passives are conquered by the karui but it's totally different than the one you show :/

my master of the arena adds 20% increased totem damage and 12% totem placement speed...

"
Lol got:

which is ridiculously close to your roll and it just wants to give me 20% inc burning damage everywhere. I even paid 3ex thinking it would be similar.

Well, if you have not played legion league, it cannot be helped.

tl;dr: The seed (number) on the jewel will decide what passives will be affected and what mods will be on those passives. So the only way to get the exact mods are to get the exact same seed (number) like the OP. Of course, it will be ridiculously expensive but this is an expensive build and legion jewels are always like the rich game.

The only "fixed" outcome of the legion jewels are the corruption of the Keystone, which depends on the name of the Legion general shown on the jewel. You can read more on wiki
"
derzornige wrote:
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
derzornige wrote:
if you guys stack just a lil accuracy, you can drop the "taunt and cant evade" ascendancy an pick the "perma fortify" ascendancy. this frees up one gem slot for example for pulverise/ ruthless.

and with this added defense you could, as i do, use abyssus with lacerate enchant (wich is cheaper than a decent rare with enchant).

the downside off abyssus is pretty much countered by perma fortify, our fortify nodes on the tree and about 55% phys mitigation, which we should have with decent gear.

i first used a rare helmet with lacerate enchant and "nearby enemie have -9 phy" and compared to abyssus i didnt really get hit for much less (i actually couldnt see a difference), but the damage with abyssus is about 30% more.

this means, that you usually oblitarate most stuff (even faster) before it touches you.

i got one-shot only once with abyssus by some crazy metamorph, but i dont think that abyssus really was the cause.

in the end you lose about 300 life and gain about 30% more dps.

we have perma forti anyway with forti as a link... and the taunt asc is also 20% more dmg not just 100% hit this tradeoff is just not rly worth it this build already has enough dmg to pretty much insta phase sirus and UE so why go with atleast 40% more phys dmg taken

its not perma fortify, its on hit. and the taunt ascendancy gives not "more" but increased damage, which is a big difference. and abyssus damage is calculated AFTER all mitigation. this is why not much of those 40% increased phys damage actually reach your life pool. i played with abyssus a lot now and didnt die between 95 and 96 (and did every metamorph without checking). Anyway, its just a suggestion for more dps with still good defense and more area (pulverise). if you dont like, ok, but your arguments dont hold up

erm you do realize when it says enemys TAKE increased dmg its a more multiplier?.... and even with no acc gear you get around 90% hit and with the attackspeed you have with lacerate u insta fortify on hit .. dude pls if you don't even know that monster take is actually more dmg not just increased don't say my argument doesn't hold up when u don't even know how mechanics work

Last edited by Icoblablubb on Jan 16, 2020, 9:19:33 AM
Well, I gotta tell you mate, you dont understand the mechanics.

Really, reading helps...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat

there is even an example, if you dont get it:

Examples
more vs increased

You have 1000 base damage and "100% increased damage" from gear and "100% increased damage" from passives. You can then choose between slotting either of two support gems:

Gem A gives "100% increased damage".

Gem B gives "100% more damage".

Calculation:

Gem A: gear+passive+gem = 300% increased, so 1000*(1+3.0) = 4000 damage.

Gem B: (gear+passive)*gem = 200% increased and 100% more, so 1000*(1+2.0)*(1+1.0) = 6000 dmg

this formular is for damage taken (abyssus - "increased") and damage dealt (taunt Ascendancy "increased") so "increased" is not = "more" and inreased is not - as you seem to think - a more multiplier.

so if you still think, that you understood the mechanics, feel free to explain your "correct" understanding.

and in the end, i made a suggestion (only a suggestion) for changes in the bulid for more dps, more AOE at the cost of a lil life.

what you did, was just takling down my idea, while not understanding core mechanics, kudos for that...
Last edited by derzornige on Jan 16, 2020, 9:53:54 AM
"
derzornige wrote:

Really, reading helps...

Examples
more vs increased

You have 1000 base damage and "100% increased damage" from gear and "100% increased damage" from passives. You can then choose between slotting either of two support gems:

Calculation:

Gem B: (gear+passive)*gem = 200% increased and 100% more, so 1000*(1+2.0)*(1+1.0) = 6000 dmg

this formular is for damage taken (abyssus - "increased") and damage dealt (taunt Ascendancy "increased") so "increased" is not = "more" and inreased is not - as you seem to think - a more multiplier.

so if you still think, that you understood the mechanics, feel free to explain your "correct" understanding.

and in the end, i made a suggestion (only a suggestion) for changes in the bulid for more dps, more AOE at the cost of a lil life.

what you did, was just takling down my idea, while not understanding core mechanics, kudos for that...

There is more to it, though. Monsters TAKE (derzornige already highlighted it too, to make you aware) increased damage is not the same as incrased damage (done by you). That monsters take incrased damage gets calculated indepently, its its own variable in the damage formula.
And since it stands alone as its own variable, that means if you only have one souce of enemies take increased damage, than it is indeed a multiplier.
If you have more than one source for enemies take incrased damage, than its no longer a more a multiplier.
Which is also why having one source of increased damage taken is so valuable to have. For example from the Ascendancy, or from Spider Aspect, etc.

I still like your thoughts about Abyssus, will try that out. :)
Last edited by Cassla on Jan 16, 2020, 11:21:02 AM
"
Cassla wrote:
"
derzornige wrote:

Really, reading helps...

Examples
more vs increased

Calculation:

There is more to it, though. Monsters TAKE (derzornige already highlighted it too, to make you aware) increased damage is not the same as incrased damage (done by you). That monsters take incrased damage gets calculated indepently, its its own variable in the damage formula.
And since it stands alone as its own variable, that means if you only have one souce of enemies take increased damage, than it is indeed a multiplier.
If you have more than one source for enemies take incrased damage, than its no longer a more a multiplier.
Which is also why having one source of increased damage taken is so valuable to have. For example from the Ascendancy, or from Spider Aspect, etc.

I still like your thoughts about Abyssus, will try that out. :)

so, if your character deals 300% of its base damage, do you say that the "20% increased damage taken" from the Champion Ascendancy are multiplicative, resulting in 360% and not additive (320%)?

if that is the case, then i was actually wrong about that, but i would really like to know where this can be read, because the wording is missleading. for example "Aspect of Carnage" (Berserker Ascendancy) says "40% more damage"

why the difference to the Champion? I know, it means you deal 40% more damage, but where is the difference to "Worthy Foe", if any Ascendancy is multiplicative anyway?

edit: i got it - its 2 separate values, because your own damage is calculated and then the damage taken by the enemie is calculated based on your own damage (which in this equation is always 100%), ok

thanks for that clarification :)

Last edited by derzornige on Jan 16, 2020, 1:07:09 PM
Would that helmet with nearby enemies take 9inc dmg be better than a starkonja's head? I figured with the inc attack speed and crit chance that might be a better option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info