[Tinfoilhat] is Kripparian supported by ggg's increased droprate?

here is my conspiracy theory:

i or any of my friends or anyone else i ve asked in the global chat or experience writings off the internet have had that MUCH luck kripparian had.

first off: he got an exalted orb off the first zombie mob from the beach <- how high is the chance that especially this guy, that is majorly streaming this game, thus supporting it by ads gets such a utterly rare drop on the very first mob?

then again he proceeds to get those big lucky rolls, like big %ed mods on his mace within the first 10 alterations

then yesterday he got another exalted off a random mob in act 2 within a race, etc..

ofc there are situations where he went off not so lucky, e.g. spent alot of currencies without notable results...

but it appears to me that he just, as a streamer and beeing that one guy promoting that game seems to have especially more luck than any other of us...

he got 6L on his staff in a few (overall its still less way tries than the actual chance)...

ive not watches his stream every time, but whenever i do, he seems to have those lucky moments of either getting insane rares, good rolls on 5L/6L or just finding good currencies as exalteds..

a bit too much luck
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2013, 7:47:46 AM
"
[Tinfoilhat]

/thread.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Last edited by Tagek on Mar 19, 2013, 7:52:35 AM
People still dont understand what RNG meens, it seems.

Go play everday for 10 Hours straight like hes doing and your gonna get the "luck" u want.
ign: Deeecs
Tons of people have similar luck, you just don't know about it because they aren't famous streamers.
Apart from my profound belief that medical research is linked to cancer in rats, I've never much gone in for conspiracy theories.
I've seen a new player pick up a perfect carnage heart.

I've gone hours grinding docks without finding a single orb.

I've seen a co-worker spend 5 minutes trying out the game and finding a 18% quality Freezing Pulse.

I was level 24, on my first character, when I got my first exalted orb.

I haven't had one drop since.

The RNG is unpredictable, you could get "lucky", or you could be "unlucky". Kripp plays a lot, and so he has more chances to be "lucky". That is the beauty of RNG.
If you play 18 hours a day, you'll find good stuff.
"
marccoxx wrote:
People still dont understand what RNG meens, it seems.

Go play everday for 10 Hours straight like hes doing and your gonna get the "luck" u want.

more like you don't understand how corporations work
do day 1 HH from astragali roll count as rng or conspiracy :D
"
more like you don't understand how corporations work

Wow... An almost ten year bump just to spread conspiracy theories. That is dedication... I guess.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info