[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

I was lucky and had a scion in the mid 70's from a failed build, so i didn't have as much trouble getting it up and running. Build has more than paid for the cost and time invested, even at sub 150 depths its good money.
I'm preparing to make a much deeper push so i can't wait to see how that improves profit. Thanks for the build.
Last edited by ply447 on Jan 6, 2020, 1:21:52 PM
Excellent guide! I can really tell you put a lot of time and effort into it.
One question though...Where would the intuitive leap go if you wanted to use one?

Thanks!
"
Harrrison wrote:
One question though...Where would the intuitive leap go if you wanted to use one?

Thanks!

You can see it in the PoB save, she provided us. It goes into the socket right above the ranger startpoint, right side of "thrill seeker"

"
Camatoo wrote:
"
Harrrison wrote:

Thanks!

You can see it in the PoB save, she provided us. It goes into the socket right above the ranger startpoint, right side of "thrill seeker"

Thank you friend!
Great guide, worked as advertised.

However, It does get a bit lonely down in the darkness after a while. I thought about having an alternative setup where she can also do labruns.

She is immune to traps (can stand in the middle of them without losing life), and extremely fast. The only thing missing is having a way to insta-phase Izaro.

Any idea of how to make this possible?
"
Great guide, worked as advertised.

However, It does get a bit lonely down in the darkness after a while. I thought about having an alternative setup where she can also do labruns.

She is immune to traps (can stand in the middle of them without losing life), and extremely fast. The only thing missing is having a way to insta-phase Izaro.

Any idea of how to make this possible?

I don't really know how account for indigon in pob, i assume something like blade vortex would work if we can cast fast enough for the mana cost to scale up, may require a bit more levels though.
Last edited by ply447 on Jan 7, 2020, 2:07:44 PM
thanks for the build brittle - finally got this set up and it's a relaxing alternative to mapping
got a question about the running in delve.

Do you always use the same pathway like in the video?
Im not sure i understood the scouting part.
Does that mean you only check if there are suitible pathways while following the crawler? or actual scounting into the darkness with flares?
Thanks for putting this build together!

I was a big fan of low level farming in Delve and have been a supporter of any mechanism that is a reliable stepping stone for players to build up their own currency, or use for trade.

There are several players in our guild and community that would benefit from your wisdom in this guide. I'll be featuring this guide in a video discussion tomorrow.

Thanks for your efforts, testing, and time in putting this together!
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣
Hi, i've got some trouble with the mechanics, i've got every item (but no watcher's eyes), missing 6point on tree and my last lab, but when i'am stacking ~170 darkness (doing it at really at low deep level), my life continous to degen until i die, i'am spamming my mana flask but life continuous to degen.
Probably i miss something ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info