[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hey mate! Really excited to try the build... I'm kind of poor in the current league but I did manage to craft the exact same staff as you :P. The thing is I plan on using an abyssal belt for a while since i couldn't roll a decent leather belt and my stygian is really good... I was wondering what you think would be a good abyss jewel for the belt?
"
ToxicLemon wrote:
I was wondering what you think would be a good abyss jewel for the belt?

Decent un-influenced leather belts should be rather cheap now, and they are most likely the best budget belt for the build. Considering that you do already have a good Stygian Vise, you can use it instead.

The minion modifiers on Ghastly Eye Jewels are all rather unimpressive for the build, and have limited application. I would focus on getting any abyssal jewel that buffs our character's stats instead.

Look for 'life' prefixes and 'resistance' suffixes on the jewel, is my recommendation.
how would you level this at a league start? i tried a ssf run and it felt terrible.
Ye forget the abyss jewel :P. Got a decent amulet and a decent belt. The amulet was 1 ex, the belt was 2 ex( maybe overpayed but i had the currency for it at the time, now im poor)...

Really enjoying the build so far tho :P
just to clarify what felt bad about the build when i tried a no twink gear levelling run, the single target was really really bad. How do you kill bosses while levelling? I died like 50 times trying to kill dominus on a 3 link.
Ok i tried levelling with the generic racing strat (oos/wave of conviction/ triple herald) and it was 100x better.

What do you think about harmony of purpose? I plan to use this to farm lab with a claw and cyclone so Ill easily get all charges which gives me 12% more damage from the frenzys and phys reduction from the endurance charges. Which of Bastion of Hope and Time of Need would you drop for Harmony?
"
KappaKing69 wrote:
Ok i tried levelling with the generic racing strat (oos/wave of conviction/ triple herald) and it was 100x better.

What do you think about harmony of purpose? I plan to use this to farm lab with a claw and cyclone so Ill easily get all charges which gives me 12% more damage from the frenzys and phys reduction from the endurance charges. Which of Bastion of Hope and Time of Need would you drop for Harmony?

I don't recall having issues with levelling. I followed the progression outlined in the skill gems section, and the build seemed to perform well for me. Maybe I will look into this if I have time.

Harmony of Purpose would be recommended for party play, and so I would drop Time of Need to pick it up. If I'm not mistaken, relics count as allies, not 'party members', therefore they will not receive any charges from this ascendancy notable.
One word for u man..:-)

Amazing ..

78 lvl with low jewellery and skill gems level is 15-18 and havent problem run 15 tier map with kill boss withount dead :-D
According POB
+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems on amulets
doesn't increase holy relics damage.

Is it POB's problem or I am missing something?
"
Geraki2019 wrote:
According POB
+1 to level of all intelligence skill gems on amulets
doesn't increase holy relics damage.

Is it POB's problem or I am missing something?

I checked with Propht, and it does work in-game. It is indeed PoB's problem.
You can view the evidence in the 2nd page of replies under this post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info