[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Getting killed while getting that first static strike in is just something you gotta learn to deal with this build; never ever just stop in middle of pack to refresh your static strike.

Oh and I'm sure most people know this but you really really wanna have phasing with this build, so always use a quartz flask or any other source for phasing: it allows you to just run straight through all mobs packs while killing them, and it also makes refreshing static strike without getting hit much easier.
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 14, 2020, 5:17:34 AM
"
Hulemaahn wrote:
Why not use boots with supported by fortify and Inc duration for static strike? And then fill in some utility like life on hit, blind or curse on hit?

That is certainly an option. However, getting such boots on top of the stats that are probably more valuable (life, movement speed, resistances) may prove challenging. If you can get a good pair of boots with all three of the stats mentioned above, and also some Fortify/Increased Duration support from Elder, then you are more than welcome to remove some of the gems and socket in whatever you feel is most helpful.
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi, I love this build so far. But when I compare my POB with the OP pob. I miss like 70k dmg when I put all my gems to lvl 20 and a empower lvl 4. I hit 780k with 5 jewels minion dmg 16%.

I cannot find the missing 70k, can somebody help me. And is 7k life enough to run everything?

Thnx in advance

Maybe you forgot to put your Summon Holy Relic gem to 21? The extra level is very important for relics. Don't worry about your DPS too much, the PoB highlights an example with perfect gear and is therefore not an accurate representation of in-game performance. You should be capable of clearing everything as long as you have the staff with level 3 empower and Kaom's Heart.

Generally speaking, the more life, the better. You may be capable of killing Uber Elder on just 5k life simply because you didn't get hit. It is hard to say how much life is enough, but I think 7k life is a solid amount.
Does any of the Watchers Eye mods work with Holy Relics?
This is just me bitching, but god damnit does getting the helm enchant fucking suck balls.

Probably close to 20 attempts now and I know its never going to land, but if I tossed some piece of shit helm in you know for sure it would hit.

Love this build by the way, got my ass off my bleed archer that was starting to just not be fun.

Also, I'm sitting at 8100hp right now, was thinking about dropping the Kaoms for some other chest piece, anyone have any suggestions?
If you want a hint, try to buy a great crown with the enchant, and then chance the base. The only outcome is Geofri's =)
When you do the prophecy, does it not wipe the mod?
Nope, it doesn't :) Have done it twice now.
Do the watchers eye mods work with it? intimidate enemies for 4 sec when you hit them while affected by pride and enemies on consecrated ground take extra Damage while affected by zealotry.
Last edited by michidawid on Jan 18, 2020, 11:25:13 AM
"
michidawid wrote:
Do the watchers eye mods work with it? intimidate enemies for 4 sec when you hit them while affected by pride and enemies on consecrated ground take extra Damage while affected by zealotry.

The only mod I would consider using is "Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take 10% increased Damage". All other mods are either not very useful or do not affect the relics. I'm not certain on this, but I think that the Pride mods on the Watcher's Eye affects the player rather than the relics. We already intimidate enemies from the buff granted by Unwavering Crusade, so that mod is not very useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info