[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:
Static strike doesn't properly trigger the nova from the relics anymore (after Geofri's Legacy is equipped, increasing the nova cooldown), Cyclone should be used in the late game now, which definitely impacts the clear speed of this build. I'll stay on the lookout for any creative ways to proc the nova from relics.

How much worse would you say it is now currently.

Summon Holy Relic

Now displays the minion's life in the tooltip.
Now has a cooldown of 0.3 seconds on its nova skill (from 0.25).

From 250 milliseconds to 300 milliseconds. So a 50 millisecond nerf.

To compare:

41.708 milliseconds – the amount of time one frame lasts in 23.976 fps video (cinematic frame rate for NTSC-legacy formats)

50 milliseconds – the time interval between gear changes on a Lamborghini Aventador

"
PweHrMen wrote:
Is there any way to reduce the nova cooldown to fix their change for static strike. I'm really bummed they broke this.

cooldown recovery speed modifier i guess. if that works for minions.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 14, 2020, 6:26:07 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:
Static strike doesn't properly trigger the nova from the relics anymore (after Geofri's Legacy is equipped, increasing the nova cooldown), Cyclone should be used in the late game now, which definitely impacts the clear speed of this build. I'll stay on the lookout for any creative ways to proc the nova from relics.

How much worse would you say it is now currently.

Summon Holy Relic

Now displays the minion's life in the tooltip.
Now has a cooldown of 0.3 seconds on its nova skill (from 0.25).

From 250 milliseconds to 300 milliseconds. So a 50 millisecond nerf.

To compare:

41.708 milliseconds – the amount of time one frame lasts in 23.976 fps video (cinematic frame rate for NTSC-legacy formats)

50 milliseconds – the time interval between gear changes on a Lamborghini Aventador

"
PweHrMen wrote:
Is there any way to reduce the nova cooldown to fix their change for static strike. I'm really bummed they broke this.

cooldown recovery speed modifier i guess. if that works for minions.

Was talking about the downside of static strike procs..
"
NagiSoi wrote:

Was talking about the downside of static strike procs..

so was i

"
+ Brutality (bought from Petarus and Vanja after The Eternal Nightmare [Act 4])

This isn't right. As templar we won't be able to buy that gem from npc before act 6.
May i ask why is Cyclone not leveled up? and just reserved at level 1?
"
Currychicken wrote:
May i ask why is Cyclone not leveled up? and just reserved at level 1?

Levelling the Cyclone gem will increase its attribute requirements while increasing its damage. We don't care about the increased damage, so we want to keep the attribute requirement as low as possible.
Has anyone tested whether cooldown recovery on belts works for our holy relics? Would be an easy fix, and avoid having to cyclone on this build too,,,,,,
"
BaalsRevenge wrote:
Has anyone tested whether cooldown recovery on belts works for our holy relics? Would be an easy fix, and avoid having to cyclone on this build too,,,,,,

Modifiers to CDR do not apply to your minions so I don't think there's anything you can do.
Level 73. Just reached maps with my league starter. 4500 life and maxed resists. Going pretty well. Bought a 6l chest for 22 chaos because it popped up on a live search and had good stats.

Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 15, 2020, 12:08:00 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Level 73. Just reached maps with my league starter. 4500 life and maxed resists. Going pretty well. Bought a 6l chest for 22 chaos because it popped up on a live search and had good stats.

Looks really good! I'll likely not be playing much (and I'm not starting with relics either), so I would appreciate it if you could share your journey this league with the rest of us. No worries if that's not something you'd like to do.
Yes i will do that.

I noticed that normal molten shell overwrites vaal molten shell when it's linked to cwdt so i have removed cwdt and just activate vaal molten shell manually.

It's probably a bug as it makes no sense that a weaker buff would overwrite a stronger one. So don't link that to cwdt is my recommendation until this is fixed.

Might make my carrion golem into a 4l with culling strike for tougher boses like sirius and shaper. That's the plan atleast. Or cyclone 5l on the chest with cull.

I will also get the staff later on to replace my sceptres when i can afford that. It's really a late endgame option that doesn't make much sense to go for yet until there are empower gems available for a reasonable cost.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 15, 2020, 7:29:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info