[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Btw i saw on reddit post where Bex_GGG said that they are thinking of adding more minion dmg nodes back to the tree b4 launch

// Teschio can u post ur POB to compare? Cheers.
Last edited by Weatherboy420 on Oct 19, 2021, 4:11:44 AM
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
Btw i saw on reddit post where Bex_GGG said that they are thinking of adding more minion dmg nodes back to the tree b4 launch

// Teschio can u post ur POB to compare? Cheers.

Sure. Keep in mind that it has my current gear, and that it is far from being optimized (for example I'm keeping the medium clusters, even though Replenishing Presence is kinda useless now).

https://pastebin.com/AYMtcMx0
From the 3.16 pastebin on first page, may I ask where does the -15 Enemy Phys. Damage Reduction on Configuration tab comes from?
"
bohica2442 wrote:
Will this still perform well in the endgame with the cheap upgrades?

Red maps are pretty doable as soon as you get Geofri's Legacy but you're a bit squishy until you transition to Kaom's Heart with a staff. 'Cheap' can be a bit subjective to different players and prices change between leagues, but you'll likely be able to complete your atlas with a single exalted orb of investment into this build.
"
Gak_Masterson wrote:
I was looking over the new tree using your pastebin as a starting point; by the looks of it, the Necromancer seems a very attractive option given the changes. Mindless aggression, Unnatural strength, Plaguebringer and Mistress of Sacrifice along with Corpsewalker boots and bone offering are strong; Staff mastery's %life on block along with Bone Offering's life on block with +20% to offering effect from Minion mastery make for a great defensive combo - which you can get about 66% attack block and 77% spell block with safeguard, +2 max spell block with Block mastery, adjacent to Purity of Flesh.

Now that utility flasks have +60% curse reduction - and more on the tree and pantheon - losing Time of Need isn't as big a deal either. The necro seems to be getting about 25% to 30%ish more dps relative to the guardian too. All-in-all, I'd say it worth looking into as an alternative.

Necro is always a contender with Guardian for ascendancy choice, and both have their upsides and downsides. Generally speaking you get higher block chance and damage on necro, but you lose out on the regen, curse reduction, and stun immunity.

You can get decent curse reduction on the tree now, but our Glorious Vanity jewel blocks that cluster so we need to put the jewel somewhere else or get rid of it. Usually you want Unwavering Stance to not get stunned too. I might put a Necromancer PoB in the newly added Min-Maxing section below the main build guide at some point.

"
zcythustk wrote:
From the 3.16 pastebin on first page, may I ask where does the -15 Enemy Phys. Damage Reduction on Configuration tab comes from?

This is supposed to emulate Awakened Brutality in 3.16, which will give our relics a 10% chance to Crush enemies. Crush lowers enemy physical damage reduction by 15%.
"
zcythustk wrote:

Crushed, which we get from Awakened Brutality at lvl 5.
which masteries do we take?
"
which masteries do we take?

Imho, the increased mana reservation effectiveness is mandatory. +50 life is very nice, and so is 2% life regen while moving, although this last one is not mandatory. I would also get 30% increased defenses while using a staff. If you take some AR/ES nodes, the reduced effect of curses can be viable, so we don't need it somewhere else. The rest, unfortunately, are not great. Especially the offensive minion nodes give nothing to us, which is a shame for a minion based build...
Just made a rough draft of a Necro version for viewing https://pastebin.com/qsRZhr8y

I tried to say within the themes of the original build, while making changes best suited to the new ascendency.

With the necro and Bone Offering/Minion Mastery with the new Safeguard/Block Mastery, we can now get our spell block to 77% and attack block to 65% to 70%+. With our offering, we're getting about 450-500 life per block as well - with near maxed block, that's pretty darn good. Dropped Determination in favor of getting Vitality lvl20 for the regen and more wiggle room; not a big deal as our massive block with life on block more than makes up for the armor lost.

Replaced small cluster with medium curse cluster with Master of Fear to get Unnerved and Evil Eye for a bit more damage. Replaces Forbidden Taste with corundum flask with reduced curse effect to help with stun and curses - and took Yugul as well. Simulated divining Divine Flesh to get a good notable keystone in one of the Ailment Protection Mastery areas (to get the 20% reduced curse effect) as well the one adjacent the witch starting area - Hierarchy and Blood-Quenched are of note. I took reduced critical damage in Armor Mastery, but can change to 50% stun threshold if the corundum flask isn't enough.

Average damage for the Summoned Holy Relic is at about 850,000k- so we're at 4,200,000 Sirus dps; our "effective health" as appears in the calculator is ridiculous to boot. Just thought I'd try throwing an alternative into the mix; both the Guardian and Necromancer are both fantastic league starters from what I'm seeing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info