[3.9] ICE NOVA GUARDIAN. INSANE DPS. INSANE DEFENSE. BUILD OF THE LEAGUE.

"
mercizizou1 wrote:

Also I am not sure why we need Vaal Ice nova?

Go check the prices of a level 21 Vaal Ice Nova and a regular Ice Nova, You will see the answer :)
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Testing this build out. How do you avoid running out of mana without a mana flask or needing either enlighten 4 or a 7ex memory vault enchant?

I have 340 mana unreserved after everything and it seems to work just fine.

If you are really struggeling you can pick up a mana leech node on the tree, i believe there is one around the right side of the tree (on mobile so cant check) but overall you should be fine with mana.
"
Thronar wrote:
"
mercizizou1 wrote:

Also I am not sure why we need Vaal Ice nova?

Go check the prices of a level 21 Vaal Ice Nova and a regular Ice Nova, You will see the answer :)

This haha picked up a vaal ice nova for 15c
"
hackulow wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Testing this build out. How do you avoid running out of mana without a mana flask or needing either enlighten 4 or a 7ex memory vault enchant?

I have 340 mana unreserved after everything and it seems to work just fine.

If you are really struggeling you can pick up a mana leech node on the tree, i believe there is one around the right side of the tree (on mobile so cant check) but overall you should be fine with mana.

Must be my mana regeneration rate I have 386 unreserved and run out of mana in 1.5 seconds of casting. The mana flask works fine I'm using that for now.
"
hackulow wrote:
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
Would love a few leveling tree pastebins thrown into the guide, would make it much more newb friendly for people like me.

The video looks amazing of gameplay, but unsure how to build the passive tree through the leveling process.

I grabbed everything around templar nodes. Had the gloves mentioned in leveling so dps was sorted along with that. Then went over to the witch side of the tree and grabbed all the hp and es nodes i could. Grab a goldrim and a res sword. 2 4 links will get you to 68 if you are poor.

If this doesn't help I can do a pastebin tonight if need be. This is only the way i leveled and there might be a better way.

Pastebin with levels every 30 or so would be cool. Excited to start this build, not excited to be switching gems constantly.

How often are you actually swapping gems? I understand swapping for endgame bosses, but is it once or twice a map or more?
"
Heathh wrote:
"
hackulow wrote:
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
Would love a few leveling tree pastebins thrown into the guide, would make it much more newb friendly for people like me.

The video looks amazing of gameplay, but unsure how to build the passive tree through the leveling process.

I grabbed everything around templar nodes. Had the gloves mentioned in leveling so dps was sorted along with that. Then went over to the witch side of the tree and grabbed all the hp and es nodes i could. Grab a goldrim and a res sword. 2 4 links will get you to 68 if you are poor.

If this doesn't help I can do a pastebin tonight if need be. This is only the way i leveled and there might be a better way.

Pastebin with levels every 30 or so would be cool. Excited to start this build, not excited to be switching gems constantly.

How often are you actually swapping gems? I understand swapping for endgame bosses, but is it once or twice a map or more?

Once a map when i do the boss and then the metamorph. Sometimes at a chest as well to pre cast then click to open on very rippy mods.

But honestly not alot.
"
Heathh wrote:
"
hackulow wrote:
"
Sevreth72 wrote:

does this help?

https://pastebin.com/RX6znix4

gear below was or can be used for leveling :)

Importance imho of leveling gear:

#1 gloves 450dps at lvl 2 with freezing pulse. 1 shots everything.
#2 wonderlust+goldrim great for freeze immune and great for res. Buy 4 linked with right colours if you cant afford a tabula.
3# tabula for 6 link
4# the res belt. Caps you till the endgame.
5# the amulet. Never worry about mana till endgame.
Everything else i count as luxury.

Skills i would use if i level again.
Frostbomb + freezing pulse till 12.

Then start using ice nova/storm brand.
Get a fevored mind and drop gmp.

Build started feeling good around 38 when i got spell echo.

Got a shield around 50 for extra life and es.

Swapped over at 68. Never looked back.

This build should be able to level with twinked gear in 3-4 hours. Im quite shit and did it in 4:15 play time while wasting time inbetween testing things.

Now ill iterate again there might be a better way but this is the way I used to level up.
Last edited by hackulow on Jan 5, 2020, 11:19:07 PM
This might be a dumb question but ill ask anyway, how do you add a white socket on the staff?
"
dse188 wrote:
This might be a dumb question but ill ask anyway, how do you add a white socket on the staff?

Vorciris syndicate thing
Hi,

Where does the leech come from? I do not see any spell leech node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info