[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I pretty much never reply to builds but this is one of the most egregious cases of PoB warrior'ing I've ever seen.

Sure, if you stand there for nearly 8 seconds with a 10stack BV running on their face then you will ramp up to maybe 50mil plus damage because you're abusing stupid numerical nodes like Circling Oblivion. It just stretches your poisons out stupid long and it makes no sense to use them in the real world.

Realistically your build does like 3-4 million dps based on the amount of time you want to be in contact with your enemies. Probably not even that much.
"
RabidBlender wrote:
I pretty much never reply to builds but this is one of the most egregious cases of PoB warrior'ing I've ever seen.

Sure, if you stand there for nearly 8 seconds with a 10stack BV running on their face then you will ramp up to maybe 50mil plus damage because you're abusing stupid numerical nodes like Circling Oblivion. It just stretches your poisons out stupid long and it makes no sense to use them in the real world.

Realistically your build does like 3-4 million dps based on the amount of time you want to be in contact with your enemies. Probably not even that much.

u propose wasting affliction and unwaveringly evil? can u rebuild this pob?
"
Kubamen01 wrote:
Hey Nyalee, you'r game knowledge seems to be at least 10x bigger then mine, would you please take a quick look at this pob and tell me what should my next step be? i've got around 20-25ex for something shiny, would really appreciate that!

https://pastebin.com/VKWntYvp

and thank you for the previous responses to other people, i stole couple of you'r ideas D:

Your build has so many very easy and obvious ways to improve in every aspect tree/gear/cluster/...
Just spend some time with PoB and optimize yourself.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'll gladly discuss about MinMaxing, but you're quite far away from that point.

Half the poeple who post about their builds only use the bare minimum in gear and so on and seem to be too lazy to invest time into a) understanding and b) optimizing the build.

It's no wonder you lack damage/survivability if you don't know the mechanics and how to get the most out of them.

PS: This is not a HH build!
Last edited by Nyalee on Mar 9, 2021, 9:49:34 AM
"
Nyalee wrote:
"
Kubamen01 wrote:
Hey Nyalee, you'r game knowledge seems to be at least 10x bigger then mine, would you please take a quick look at this pob and tell me what should my next step be? i've got around 20-25ex for something shiny, would really appreciate that!

https://pastebin.com/VKWntYvp

and thank you for the previous responses to other people, i stole couple of you'r ideas D:

Your build has so many very easy and obvious ways to improve in every aspect tree/gear/cluster/...
Just spend some time with PoB and optimize yourself.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'll gladly discuss about MinMaxing, but you're quite far away from that point.

Half the poeple who post about their builds only use the bare minimum in gear and so on and seem to be too lazy to invest time into a) understanding and b) optimizing the build.

It's no wonder you lack damage/survivability if you don't know the mechanics and how to get the most out of them.

PS: This is not a HH build!

ahh, its hard to be casual, at least i don't play on standard D:
Nobody is gonna talk about the use of 2 curses and only one can be applied at the same time ?
"
Nobody is gonna talk about the use of 2 curses and only one can be applied at the same time ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse#Curse_limit
Last edited by iCeReal on Mar 10, 2021, 3:47:46 AM
Thoughts on this build Vs Esoro's fire BV Chieftain? https://youtu.be/rnhaseNAPMc

I'm new to the game, been using his Ice Nova Hierophant and BV Chieftain, but if seems like both those skills are better/more commonly run with Assassin.
"
MichekDN wrote:

You can annoint Whisper of Doom for 3 Golden Oil or craft hunter base armour mod Can Apply Additional Curse..if not mistaken,Grobbs use the hunter mode so he can annoint other damage to the amulet..

Correct me if i'm wrong..:)
How does this build handle juiced 100% delirium? would a HH help it with that, or would that mean a different build / huge changes to make it work?

This build has been insane damage wise, I can destroy most end game bosses easily. However the survivability is pretty low. I'm having trouble with bosses that do large aoe damage like Eradicator.

Anyway how I can improve on my defenses?

*edit* changed blood and sand for flesh and stone to get easy blind
Last edited by R3pl4y on Mar 13, 2021, 7:52:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info